X

Squid or Half Squid - You decide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marksf8 View Post
    if I post 3 posts in a single thread, does that make me a post *****????
    That means you're on your way. You have to take it to the next level, that level is where post ho's turn internet forum responses into pure art.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Exactly. Look at Nero. he's a postwhore extraordinairre. he will start out on topic and slip in a sly comment or quip, a penile reference, a flactulating fact or two, and...it's like poetry.

Quote the Nero, "Neverwhore."
      2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
      BMC Notorious 918 HT
      2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

I can't bust on the guy or call him a squid. I drive a hot truck all day and usually carry half my body weight on my shoulders. It gets pretty warm when doing my job so I wear shorts to work which means I wear shorts riding my bike.

Comment

Originally posted by beherenow71 View Post
          Phew, then it wasn't me. I don't do silly things lke that anyway, I spent way too much on my tires to waste them.

As for gear, can anyone recommend a good summer jacket? I'd like to always wear one but when its hot and humid in the summer its just too unbearable to wear what I've got now.
          I have a Joe Rocket Mesh jacket that does pretty well for the NE summers.
          Semper Fi
          1 Mar Div 3rd LAR BN (01-05)

Comment

It's kind of like asking if he's a half-wit or a complete idiot. Either way the outcome is not favorable.
            sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

Seems to be a trend.

Saw a fairly large guy on a red R6 today, red helmet, and red jacket (don't recall seeing gloves or boots), but yes, to complete the ensemble, he was wearing shorts. To his defense, he was riding responsibly.
              2004 GSX750F

Comment

As for gear, can anyone recommend a good summer jacket? I'd like to always wear one but when its hot and humid in the summer its just too unbearable to wear what I've got now.
                I wear a Tecnik perf leather jacket (Prowler) . All summer .I live in Ky . Yes , it gets hot AND humid here .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I just got an AlpineStars Sniper Air-Flo jacket in white. I personally think it looks a little cheesy and it is going to look very dirty very quickly, but the color does keep the heat down. I live in Florida so I still get sweaty, but I don't feel like I am burning up at red lights like I do in my Black jackets. If you can stand the graphics, it's great for hot weather.

Comment

If he's a squid then so am I. My wife made fun of my because I had on all my gear (that I own) Helmet, gloves, jacket.... and shorts.... Just how I ride. Never had a problem with rocks or bugs on my legs, just my arms thats why I wear the jacket. I like to conside myself a half-squid I quess.
                    Originally posted by arsenic
                    93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

I ride with shorts when just tooling around in town, but if going to carve some curves, it's full leathers for me
                      89 gs500e, k&n air filter, sv650 rear wheel swap, gsxr rear shock, 06 tank and bodywork, sv650 tail swap,

93 kat 750 v&h ssr2 full exhaust, 99 katana front wheel, a 180/55 on stock rim, post controls, heated grips

Comment

I think this guy went to the same MSF course. I should note he is in full tuck at less than 10 mph. I think he might be new. Not to mention the incorrect blocking position and running shoes
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by JZ67; 05-25-2009, 04:17 PM.
                        R.I.P. Marc

Comment

Originally posted by JZ67 View Post
                          I think this guy went to the same MSF course. I should note he is in full tuck at less than 10 mph. I think he might be new.
                          Oh my god, hahahahahaahahahaha. I love seeing dudes ripping through the city doing 40mph and fully tucked in.
                          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                          Originally posted by soulless kaos
                          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                            Oh my god, hahahahahaahahahaha. I love seeing dudes ripping through the city doing 40mph and fully tucked in.
                            I used to when I had an open face helmet . Had to keep the wind outta my eyes .
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

well it might be the first for me ..no ..but its ben a long time since i seen a bozo with FLIP FLOPS and the TANK shirt AND SHORTS RUNNING DOWN THE HWY. but today was the day ,on a ss-600 , couldnt tell you what bike . but shifting must be a mo-fo but he thinks he coooooooll-bozo

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquatch View Post
                                What I did do, was touch my calf to my hot can as I was getting off the bike back at home..burned the crap out of my leg.
                                I did that 22 years ago and hair won't grow on that part of my right leg.
                                =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                                X