X

1st day with new tire=a nail in it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st day with new tire=a nail in it

errrrrr and errr again, just got a new conti road attack and whut do you know I find a nail in it the next day, it was going through the left side tread....2 HOLES!! lol anyway I pulled it out and it looked to be ok. 2 week and half later its flat and im broke as a joke. I put a plug in it but I dont think it will last. guess I'll just ride it easy and see what happens
    sigpic

just dont go over 80 on that plugged tire. sell it on ebay

Comment

What a bummer
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

Man, that sucks!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

I know how you feel about plugged tires..... See my May 17 Ocala adventure

On the flip side i have a 190/50/17 Battlax BT016 for sale. It only has one plug in it.

Also is there much intrest in buying plugged tires??
          Last edited by Pacerman; 05-19-2009, 08:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          ...peaking from under a sleeping bag..."Hi, I'm Zuma"

I'm already in a club but we have Bombers, Fighters and Big Friggin Guns!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacerman View Post
            I know how you feel about plugged tires..... See my May 17 Ocala adventure

On the flip side i have a 190/50/17 Battlax BT016 for sale. It only has one plug in it.

Also is there much intrest in buying plugged tires??
            IDK never heard of buying plugged tires, I have pics showing 1 plug and another puncture hole, I took it into paint program, its o the far side with a bulge around the plug, I dot think thats good man.
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

If the plug hold then ride it, My last tire got a nail at less than 50 miles. I put a mushroom plug in it for a temp repair adn then forgot about it. Rode teh rubber off that tire. Remembered the plug when I pulled the bald tire off for replacement.
              Watching Obama run this country is like watching a train crash in slow motion.

Comment

Can't you put a vulcanized patch on the inside of the tire??
                R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I know how you u feel i had to patch 2car tires and replace one and 2 of them didnt even have 2 oil changes on em

Comment

Working...
                  X