No announcement yet.
X

Wrecked the Katana...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you doing alright man! I went down recently as well. Thank God your still here to ride another day!
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

hate to here that story .. some people are just ROAD HOGS those are the ones you got to look out for ...look in your local bike salavage yard for parts

Comment

glad you are ok. get that SOB!
        May the road rise up to meet you.
        May the wind always be at your back.
        May the sun shine warm upon your face,
        and rains fall soft upon your fields.
        And until we meet again,
        May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
        RIP Marc

Comment

Thanks for the kind words...I just noticed that I have a bruise the size of a cantaloupe on the inside of my left thigh...that would explain the discomfort last night. I thought it was a pulled muscle and was on light duty all weekend at work.

Comment

I'm not 100% familiar with the names of the components, but this is off of a post 750, and if you need any piece of it let me know and you can have it for the cost of shipping (I'd like to keep the shock it's self, since that's what I bought it for, but if you find yours is busted then you have more need for it than me).
            Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

Thanks Hex, I'll let you know what I need. I hope to check out the bike a little more closely on Tuesday.

Comment

I have a factory exhaust from an 05 600 that only has about 2000 miles on it. Some very light scratches that are not very noticeable and a small ding on the bottom that you can hardly see. I am willing to send it to you for the price of shipping. If you are interested just send me your address and I will figure out how much it will be to get it to you. I can also email pics if you want to see it.

Comment

No bueno

Comment

One of them road hogs ran my sister off the road a few weeks ago . Tore her car to hell . If I find him , noone ELSE will ever again .....
                    Too many morons drive like that . I let them all know my displeasure when I see them via hand gestures of some sort . Whether I'm in my car or on the bike .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Surprising as it is the D&D exhaust held up well. I can polish out the scratches and it only has a ding on the back side from the axle bolt on the swingarm. Thanks for the offer for the exhaust, but I still have the stocker as backup.

Comment

glad to hear you are doing ok, dont worry, you will have the bike up in no time
                        97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
                        94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

Comment

Jeez!

Jeez John! I haven't been on here in a while and today I come back and find out you wrecked your bike! You know that means that now I have the prettiest Kat in town... And I just listed mine on CycleTrader cuz I got laid off and only need one bike. Drop me a line and let me know if I can help you put her back together. BTW, What road were you on?

Comment

Some people should have to walk no matter how much money they have glad you are healing up take care.

Comment

Hey Chris, it's been a while. We still need to go for a ride sometime...when the bike is back together. I worked on it a bit today now that I can physically turn a wrench. It is mostly cosmetic damage and I will have to replace the right side fairing which broke 6" from the top and the center "3rd eye" is broken (both mounting tabs). You may not have the nicest Kat in town...I saw another black one in Robertsdale yesterday that was clean and black is just sexy!

I was on McPhillips Rd in Silverhill between CR 54 and HWY 104. All of this is coming at a bad time too. I have been collecting parts for both of my cars (05 GTO, 67 Tempest) and can't really work on anything right now. Now I have the Kat to work on too. I need more free time. Sadly enough I only work 7 out of 14 days usually (as scheduled), but it's hard to get up in the AM when you are used to working 12 hour night shifts. Tomorrow a friend is helping me finish this round of mods the the GTO so at least it will be done. I plan to start scuffing up the paint on the bike this weekend...that sucks too because the paint is just over a year old. On the bright side it will be good practice for when I start bodywork on the project car.

Comment

WOW good luck i hope you find the pr**k and beat him senseless!
                                WOW! your bikes really fast! you were flying when i passed you!

xbox live= katana11
                                We Will Always remember!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X