X

what a load of BS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a load of BS

look at this guys bike trying to play it off like he never stunted the thing. bs why is the tank dented in and the pipe trashed you dont do that when you go to the track. that just makes me mad and i feel sorry for the poor person who buys it.

O. M. G.... That may be the ugliest bike I've ever seen. The person that buys that is definitely in for some significant wrench and bodywork time.
    2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

Yeaaaah, fur covered bike should tell you something.
      I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

That bike just screams 'stunter'. What a tool box. Rear tire sure is bald....... in the center, you know, like when you do burnouts all the time.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

He says he raced it two weekends.
          He then says he bought a roll cage for stunting.

I don't think he's trying to deny anything.

Regardless................................it's junk.
          "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Nowhere in the auction does he say it wasn't stunted. Anywhere. And he says that the bike is ideal for someone who wants to stunts. Seems pretty up front about what it's done really... I don't think he's trying to "play" anyone.

Comment

ya the first impression i got was it was used for stunting and wasnt taken care of very well.

"THIS BIKE IS GREAT FOR SOMEONE WHO:

WANTS A NEWER FASTER BIKE BUT DOESNT WANT TO SPEND TOP DOLLAR

STUNTER

RACER

BEGINNER WHO ACTUALLY REALIZES HE/SHE WILL MOST LIKELY CRASH IN THE LEARNING PROCESS

SOMEONE WHO JUST LIKES TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEIR TOYS

THIS BIKE WOULD NOT BE GOOD FOR SOMEONE WHO:

IS A PRETTY BOY

WANTS TO BABY HIS/HER MACHINE

WANTS A PIMP RIDE

GOOD LUCK. I'M SURE SOMEBODY WILL GET A GREAT DEAL "

um ya that screams , by me and trash me up if you want cause i have. He wasnt trying to trick anyone.
              " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

That is one ugly a$$ piece of crap!

Comment

the bidding is already too high on that piece of shit.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

It has some potential I think.

Needs more fur though!!!
                    89' Katana 600

Comment

That is THE sweetiest Gixxer I have ever seen!!! You all are in denial.
                      I will bid 25,000 cash.Then you will ALL envy me ....
                      hehe
                      2004 CBR 1000 RR I dont gottagofaster anymore ....

Comment

97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

Like they say, "Let the buyer beware".

Comment

normally id instert a rant right here but all i have to say is

I HATE FUR

Comment

I woulda wrapped it in Gucci velour personally....
                              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
                              X