X

Levers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levers

Can anybody give me tips on how to put on the brake lever and the clutch lever on a 2002 600cc suzuki katana. Thanks

Take the old ones off and put the new ones on? The clutch is a little different cuz of the cable, I just slacked out the cable, hooked it to the lever, got the lever on then tightened it up.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

super simple! =)

pull back the rubber cover at the joints, and they just slide off

the clutch, there's a little disc that has the throttle cable attached to it- slide it out, slide it back into the new lever and pop it back on

put the brake lever on the same setting as your current one, then pop it back on

- was a while ago that i did mine.. but i'm pretty sure that's all there was to it.... but, hell.. i figured it out in about 10 minutes, so you should be able to do it just fine =)
      the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
      # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
      [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

yep.........that's all to it....do not over tighten when you replace the screws/bolts.
        This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
        BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

You just had 2 chicks tell you how easy it is ..... Sorry , I found that mildly amusing .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Ahem...

I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

he of course meant 3 chicks.... =p
              the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
              # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                he of course meant 3 chicks.... =p
                Thank you KK, what's it take to get some respect around here...

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                  Thank you KK, what's it take to get some respect around here...
                  bewbs
                  # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

You got that right!!

Comment

Comment

haha thats hilarious!

i will be doing this soon too, got the levers on order. shipped yesterday or somethin
                        "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

Ahem...
                          What , I was running under the assumption that you ain't a chick . Was I mistaken ?
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

MD.. My assumption was "dude" also.
                            sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
                            '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
                            '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

haha.
                              that kid has more meat in his mewbs than you do in your entire body, dude lol
                              # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Working...
                              X