Comment

I should scrub away me a elephant
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

I came upon my Kat after riding a Kawasaki EX500R and a Honda CBR600 F3 for track. The Kat is a project to see how bad a$$ I can make her. But I have found that the Kat can handle a turn with the best of them. You just have to have your bosy position down. I scrape very little on the kat except my knee pucks, but I've had her low enough that I scraped the left can of the dual exhaust system. Don't ask me how I did it... T3 at Jennings GP in FL. Just trusted the bike and she went all the way down and popped up like kid at Christmas when I asked her too. I'm digging the Kat. People talk crap about them but like many things involving bikes, the rider is what makes you fast or a good track/corner rider. The bike will always do its job.
            Chase

Comment

Originally posted by jeccami
              I have found that the Kat can handle a turn with the best of them. You just have to have your bosy position down. I scrape very little on the kat except my knee pucks, but I've had her low enough that I scraped the left can of the dual exhaust system. Don't ask me how I did it... T3 at Jennings GP in FL. Just trusted the bike and she went all the way down and popped up like kid at Christmas when I asked her too. I'm digging the Kat. People talk crap about them but like many things involving bikes, the rider is what makes you fast or a good track/corner rider. The bike will always do its job.
              Exactly.

Those who dis, can't ride.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

My elephants(on the rear) have almost completely faded away from riding down at the Gap.

As for scraping I scraped a peg a few times up here locally. At the Gap I scraped the right/left pegs a few times. I started getting my ass off the seat more and it stopped .

Then I blew a corner on the Dragon and scraped my right peg, rear brake lever, the Belly cowls right bottom lip and side and the center stand on the right side when my back end slid out a bit on me .

It's a work out but I was really impressed how well the Kat handled in the twisties with the Z6s. Dan was running Pilot Power sports and he had no problems with leaning her over either
                Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by jeccami
                  I came upon my Kat after riding a Kawasaki EX500R and a Honda CBR600 F3 for track. The Kat is a project to see how bad a$$ I can make her. But I have found that the Kat can handle a turn with the best of them. You just have to have your bosy position down. I scrape very little on the kat except my knee pucks, but I've had her low enough that I scraped the left can of the dual exhaust system. Don't ask me how I did it... T3 at Jennings GP in FL. Just trusted the bike and she went all the way down and popped up like kid at Christmas when I asked her too. I'm digging the Kat. People talk crap about them but like many things involving bikes, the rider is what makes you fast or a good track/corner rider. The bike will always do its job.
                  I think I have heard ths sentiment before.

Comment

My can, my mirror, my helmet, my handle pillion, my pedal brake, my foot peg, my fairing, my undercowling, my shoulder, etc...
                    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Kat

I think I have heard ths sentiment before.
                      Here's one sentiment:

GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!!!

I've really missed you, man. As have anyone who's come along since you left. You could have been doing a lot of teaching.

Hope the family is well, and your daughter is in good health. We're all thinking about her.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

I came way too close to draggin my toe on the dragon because my new boots kept slipping off the pegs.. needless to say I made sure they were scuffed in after that ride. The last thing u need is drag ur toe and have it catch and drag ur foot right under the peg and kick out the rear end!!!

Comment

I don;t drag anything... I scrape my teeth in the morning...
                          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Anybody else run Mich. Pilot Powers? I stepped down to pilot roads in the rear to get a little more life out of them, but when I had the powers on I used to love to drift through sweeping left handers with the peg/belly pan dragging

Comment

Talk about dragging back up an old thread.

I don't drag anything as long as I remember to zip up before I get on the bike

Cheers,
                              =-= The CyberPoet
                              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

True, but I'd rather use the search and resurrect an old post on something I'm interested in than start a new one. I really hate when you search a bulletin board and all you get is a bunch of threads all dead ending when somebody starts yapping about *using* the search.

Comment

Working...
                                X