X

Am I asking too much for my Katana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I asking too much for my Katana?

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if this post belongs in this forum or not. If I have placed it incorrectly please put it in its proper place.

I am trying to sell my 2002 Kat 750 and I think I have it priced fairly but have yet to have any quality responses. (just African scammers) Listed below is my add from CL in the San Francisco bay area. Do you guys think my price is fair and am not getting many responses because the bike is a Katana and not a strait up sportbike or am I asking too much? Thanks for your feedback.

2002 Suzuki Katana 750, photos and video - $2900 (hayward / castro valley)

2002 Suzuki Katana 750 with 15,xxx miles on it. $2900obo is what I'm asking for the bike. Newer Dunlop Roadsmart tires installed, new fuel filter, rear brake replaced very recently, Yoshimura stainless exhaust installed. Oil changes have been with Mobil 1 full synthetic motorcycle oil. The title is clean and in my hand. The orig. exhaust (not currently on the bike) has a bit of road rash (not too bad) and comes with the bike. The right side faring was replaced with a new factory faring after a low speed drop. There are some minor scraches on the right side of the bike but they are really not that noticeable unless you are looking closely, check out the link to more photos to see close up views of scratches. I'll toss in an under seat tire repair kit, throttle assist lever and a battery tender with purchase. The bike has been great to ride and has never let me down. I also have Cortech soft saddlebags and tail bag and a magnetic tank bag that I would be willing to sell for an extra $175 on top of the bike. Also if you need some gear we may be able to work out some deal if what I have works for you. Test ride with M1 and cash in hand. You drop it you bought it.

Check out the link to the webalbum for more detailed photos and a video.

http://picasaweb.google.com/erichelm...JTMiey3rtu7Dw#

that seems about right, mine is a 2002 -600 with 14,000 on the click thats what i would look to get ... ben looking around now the b-king is 2008 $7,999 might want something brand new soon but the kat is fine too i got 3 bikes now

Comment

Sounds quite reasonable . As I understand it though , many don't have the cash for "toys" right now , so I'd expect it to take longer to sell ....
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

its a very tough time to be selling bikes right now
        98 GSX750F
        95 Honda VT600 vlx
        08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Originally posted by hardlydangerous View Post
          its a very tough time to be selling bikes right now
          but someone who had to sell there SUV may need a good bike.

Comment

Working...
          X