X

where do the hoses go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do the hoses go?

okay so stupid me forgot where the hoses go, anybody want to match em up for me? o and where does that nipple coming off of the airbox by number 3 go? they are 02 carbs on a 91 katana, with a modified 91 katana air box to fit the carbs...

whoops I may have something that can help. PM'ing
    +-
    alze | Netheralds | 02 GSX750F - 07 HyosungGT125R | http://alz0r.stoatopic.net

Comment

the big nipple off of the air box should have a hose that connects to the top of the valve cover.

A and B are fuel ports; with the 01 carbs, you will have to either Tee into one hose or cap one of the ports

D is a vent hose that will terminate near the bottom of the frame
      C is the vacuum source for the petcock. It will connect to a hose from the right side of the 4th carburetor

Hope this helps
      "The Lord will be awesome to them, for He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth; people shall worship Him, each one from his place, indeed all the shores of the nations." - Zeph. 2:11

Comment

alzeNL can you send me whatever you had for info? I just got a stock air box that I'm putting on in place of the previous owners K&N pod filters, and I have no clue where all the airbox hoses go. I got one of them now the one on top the box, but there are a few others too.
        1993 Kat 600 & 1999 Kat 750

Comment

label, lebel, lebel

Comment

okay so A and B get merged into hose 3, hose 1 and 2 are vents? hose 4 goes to C, and D is a vent hose

Comment

1 and 2 are vents that lie over the airbox, but not connected to it

3 is your main fuel line that goes to either A or B, which one is gonna need capped off

4 is a vaccum hose that plugs into C
              "If you aint first, you're last"

Comment

Originally posted by garrick View Post
                okay so stupid me forgot where the hoses go, anybody want to match em up for me? o and where does that nipple coming off of the airbox by number 3 go? they are 02 carbs on a 91 katana, with a modified 91 katana air box to fit the carbs...
                That nipple caddy cornered off to the left of c is an overflow. A hose connects to that and runs down by the swingarm.

Comment

Working...
                X