X

Spit !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spit !!!

How many of you have spit into your full face while riding? I've came close, but haven't.......yet. I ride a Harley ( with a half helmet ) about 16K miles per year, and I just picked up this Kat that I wear a full face while riding. I have caught myself on several ocsions, about to spit, when I remember it's not wise to do that.
    So, any of you honest enough to admit you've been there, done that ?
    I love chrome like a fat kid loves cake !!!

2003 Harley Ultra ( I'm 49 years old ! )

1998 Kat GSX600F ( I'm 49 years young ! ) Gone, but never forgotten, great bike !!!

I don't have the habit of spitting, with or without a helmet on.

Comment

I haven't spit in my helmet, but I have sneezed and that's not good either.
      Blackdog
      DRz-400e plated
      Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

I normally try not to pee into the wind either.

Yea, sneezing is always bad... makes your face shield all gooey.
        Originally posted by arsenic
        93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Originally posted by SchOX View Post
          I don't have the habit of spitting, with or without a helmet on.
          x2
          It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog View Post
            but I have sneezed and that's not good either.
            when that happens to me I look like a bobble head going down the road

Comment

i sneezed into mine about 3-4 days ago, made for a very interesting drive into work! and it was one of those that hit all of a sudden so there was no being able to silence it either
              R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

gotta pull down the chin part of yer helmet before spitting.... for future reference....

works okay for the sneezing thing too... but the direction of fluid-flying isn't really always predictable on that one.
                the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

More disgusting: other people spitting their chaw out of their pick-em-up-trucks and hitting you...

=-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I'm having a reaction to tree pollen this year for some lousy, stink'in reason. I don't normally spit, but last week I definitely thought about trying to get my helmet up high enough to lob a snot bomb. I sucked it up though...both literally and figuratively.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                    -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
                      More disgusting: other people spitting their chaw out of their pick-em-up-trucks and hitting you...
                      awe, what? that's gross.
                      the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                      # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                      [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

That's literally a safety hazard in Toona-town. The effing chaw.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                        -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post

=-= The CyberPoet
                          Actually I dip Cope on long trips, I usually carry a bottle tucked into my jacket, (yeh, its funny to watch someone spitting into a bottle railing @ 85 mph down the i-state.

You know what broke me of that? I had a terrible cold and was riding, had built up some spit, sneezed... and it was a f'in mess dude Never again!
                          Currently Riding:
                          1995 Katana 600
                          V&H Exhaust
                          Jet Kit

SOLD
                          2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
                          1987 XV700 Bobber
                          REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

When I worked at an independant shop I worked on an S-10 where the owner would spit chewing tobacco... Not into a can mind you... onto the passenger floor board of the truck! The dash was ruined, the carpet, and it even soaked into the jute padding. He had an electrical problem and I had to crawl (luckily, I guess) under the drivers side dash. The smell was awful. But thats what you get when you are the young gun in the shop
                            Originally posted by arsenic
                            93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

I'm not a big spitter and whenever I try I usually mess it up and its a hanger that looks repulsive and gets stuck on my shirt.
                              I have sneezed into my full face though
                              1999 Katana 750

Comment

Working...
                              X