X

Spit !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dfurgi View Post
    I'm not a big spitter and whenever I try I usually mess it up and its a hanger that looks repulsive and gets stuck on my shirt.
    I have sneezed into my full face though

Major LMAO. thx

Ditto on sneezing.
    2004 GSX750F

Comment

some people are born to spit, some just aren't.
      I am proud of the fact that one time I sneezed, pee'd and farted all at the same time. I felt light headed from having 3 things leave my body at once
      1999 Katana 750

Comment

im confused to why spitting seems to be cool - must be an american thing? over here we find it disgusting - it IS disgusting

and if anybody spat chewing gum at me from a cage id put my fist through the window and drag them out

i have sneezed in my helmet once - put my hand up over my mouth then realised i had my helmet on as it was dripping down the visor. - thats just unnavoidale only ever happened the once though
        i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

what a great topic this one is turning out to be no spitting in my helmet here but the sneeze part can suck

Comment

I am proud of the fact that one time I sneezed, pee'd and farted all at the same time. I felt light headed from having 3 things leave my body at once
            LOL!
            Originally posted by arsenic
            93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

can't... stop.... laughing......

and Sneezing in the helmet suckx!
              sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
              '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
              '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

Never sneezed, never spat ! Gross !
                Never ride after taking laxatives is a good tip as well.
                +-
                alze | Netheralds | 02 GSX750F - 07 HyosungGT125R | http://alz0r.stoatopic.net

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                  gotta pull down the chin part of yer helmet before spitting.... for future reference....

works okay for the sneezing thing too... but the direction of fluid-flying isn't really always predictable on that one.
                  Hm....Never had to spit anything so badly I had to do it with my helmet on at speed. I find the helmet catches most bugs that would get in my teeth and tempt me.

Sneezing is just awful. Even when you get the warning (You know: 15-30 seconds of "oh crap...no...not NOW...dammit!..aahhhhhhh...."), it never seems to do much good. Getting the visor open at speed is often just as bad as the sneeze, and at least as disorienting at 60+ mph. Best possible result is a "dry" sneeze, but the noise inside my helmet is still amazing! I could swear the darned thing gains a full size for a few seconds. All of these are very good reasons why I don't ride with a headcold if I can possibly avoid it. Er, that and the nasty effects antihistamines have on my judgement!

Originally posted by alzeNL View Post
                  Never sneezed, never spat ! Gross !
                  Never ride after taking laxatives is a good tip as well.
                  Oh lord--another bad thread idea. Flatulence in an all-weather suit? That's asking to marinate in nastiness .
                  And god forbid you guess wrong...
                  Last edited by Absyn-thesis; 05-03-2009, 10:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  High-velocity Geek

'06 GSX750F

Comment

Yea my allergies are gettin to me this year and after a sneezing fit I usually spit up some big ol snot loogies. Yea, had one the other day while riding, mid turn, and had to swallow it. Thought about pulling over and yakking afterwards it was so disgusting
                    "If you aint first, you're last"

Comment

Working...
                    X