X

Really funny story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really funny story

So i pulled up to a light next to this guy riding a new R-6 and he asked me what my bike was and i told him it was a Kawi ZX6R and he looks at me revs his motor load a few times and said your f*ck*ng Slow A** Kawi. He said it like i am a piece of sh*t. anyway when the light turns green he stalled his bike and i just road off like nothing happen.

haha thats really funny... karma is a *****

i bet that guy feels like an ***
    Last edited by il_ragazzo; 05-01-2009, 02:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
    Tony
    94 Katana 600

Comment

Awesome!
      THE DOC
      RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
      Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
      mistake when you make it again.
      sigpic

Comment

Reminds me of a quote I saw recently:
        "The probability of someone watching you is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions."

What a moron. Just goes to show that no matter how high your engine revs, you are still a looser if you stall it off the line.Old age and trechery will always beat young and stupidity.
        -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
        -My wife

Comment

Lol...what an idiot...it takes all kinds man. People who think Kawis are slow because of GP racing know nothing, they've obviously never ridden one.
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I like when people see my SV and because it is not a SS bike they think it must be slow. Too bad for them I have a TON of torque and will smoke em off the line for the most part. They can catch up later though as I start slowin down around 130 and top out somewhere not to far above that
            I am a Penn State fanatic.
            Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

i want a v-twin
              Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
              Tony
              94 Katana 600

Comment

Most people give up after around 130mph or so. You are good lol

Comment

hahaha what a douche

Comment

wouldnt want to be in his shorts lol!!!!!! what a loser.. every one knows its not the bike but the rider !!!

Comment

that is great. i love it when retards act like that and get what they deserve.
                      R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

Some guy in a souped-up turbo supra got the jump on my ZX-14 the other day after him rev'ving it at the light like there was no tomorrow... I let him have his 4 or 5 seconds of glory, then I twisted my wrist -- a little

Cheers
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I used to get people revving like all hell at lights when i had my 300zx. I lived in a place called richmond, which is notorious for fatal street racing (both drivers and peds) so there are cops all over the place lurking for speeders- if they catch you there, they'll take your car on the first offence.

My favorite thing to do at night on my way home, was to rev up at lights when i was challenged, bolt off the line, and suddenly stop and slow to the speed limit just before the first crossroad (where the cop would hide if he were there). God that was fun, i wish i'd taken a picture of every civic, prelude and beamer i'd snagged in that trap. Best part was the looks on their faces as i drove by.

Yup, you won the race. I bet officer jones is just pulling you over to congratulate you on your clever piloting of a mass produced daily driver.
                          charlie was a chemist, but charlie is no more. what charlie thought was h2o was h2so4

Comment

hahahahahaha that is to funny ranger

Comment

Hahaaa .. that's priceless. Good story Buck ..
                              2008 ZZR 600 (His)
                              Black
                              Frame Sliders

2009 Ninja 250R (Hers)
                              Red
                              Solo Seat Cowl & Fender Eliminator

Comment

Working...
                              X