Vinyl graphics or not to? OPINION please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl graphics or not to? OPINION please

Hello guys,

I love the look of my bike, but after seeing some really nice custom graphics, i was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for my ride?

Should i leave it plain because the paint is spectacular or add some graphics? I seen that fujtech has made his own and they are perfect... got me thinking.

I love the way my bike looks but also like all the custom vinyl you can get done.

Input would be deeply appreciated.

Noooooo freak'in WAY. Leave that bike alone. It's hawt!

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
    -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

thanks... any other mods i should consider doing this year? I am looking at throwing on chrome/rubber handles on it, sitting in a box at my house... any know know how hard this is?

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm : It sure looks sweet plain. If you add anything I'd keep them simple and sweet. If you just gotta add something, maybe toss a nice Suzuki "S" on there someplace?
        This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
        BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

I am not sure... I like the unknown...

I do like the Chrome "S" and would look great somewhere.. but definately not in a stock location. I have been considering that for sure.

Comment

keep it the way it is since you still love the way it looks. when you get tired of it or are ready for something different get the graphix

Comment

Noooooo ! no vinyl ! What ya need is some chrome !! Forks, engine covers, wheels. Paint the swingarm black, seriously though, that bike looks sweet as-is. If I was going to add anything it might be a chrome "SUZUKI" on the bottom of the belly fairings.
              2000 Katana 600
              2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Flames all flames haha No just keep it the way it is it look sick like that

Comment

The bike is super sweet nice and clean the way it is. IMO
                  Godspeed
                  CSBA #1167
                  Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Well- if you MUST mod something...protect that paint with a set of Sliders. I'm not positive, but I think if you get Braunstein your color code he can match the strip on the end. Aesthetics and functionality together- a good thing.

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

looks good like it is

Comment

been thinking of that. I was thinking silver/chrome look for the sliders..

Comment

I don't know enough about them to tell you how to get them chrome. As far as I know they're black or CF "look." If you look around the forum some you'll find the guys who make them. I'm pretty sure you can get a slider for your can too.

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

considering this is my first bike... i probably should buy them eh?

I actually just bought this bike fully modded ...
                            paint, new gearing, jet kit, etc etc etc 750 cc

Comment

Beyond frame sliders, leave it alone. It's a masterpiece. If you have to do something to a bike...get another one and fix it. Your bike is perfectamundo.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
                              X