Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks alot.

She is a beaut thats for sure...

Comment

Your bike is just tooooo nice. A dozen stickers, some pin stripes, and some day-glo decals will make it real.

Comment

Rim tape. That's all I would do, that paint is way too gorgeous to throw tacky stickers on it.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I think some green pin strips or accent pieces would look killer with that orange!

Comment

Yeah i agree thats a clean looking bike i wouldnt put anything on it

Comment

interesting comments.. not sure about the rim tape. love the custom painted rims. As for dozens of stickers? can't do it...

Dre... whered you get that seat from? love the colour! Wouldn't mind doing something like that to my spare seat.. in mail.. 9 bucks.. ha ha

Thanks everyone. Leaving the paint as is for sure. Maybe a "S" emblem somewhere... maybe not... who knows.. ha ha...

Sliders are in the works... thanks to Ontario
              Last edited by Mozzy; 05-01-2009, 02:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I woudl say for you to contact Sasquash about getting your wheels and a few other pieces powder coated. Leave the black in the seat and accent it. Perhaps do a black wheel with orange inner spokes.

PC your forks and case covers as black as well. Oh and add some mesh to the fairing holes.

I think some LEDs woudl look nice and a great safety feature woudl be to add in some HIDs.....

There that is a couple hundred blown for ya....
                I am a Penn State fanatic.
                Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Those fairings -are- meshed, aren't they?

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                  -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

ah yes i did not notice the mesh at first
                    I am a Penn State fanatic.
                    Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

might just be me.. i think black kanji's would look nice.. might add a lil depth to it.. either way looks nice.. good job

Comment

Would go with the ex 500 windshield mod, tinted of course. I love the way it makes the Kat profile look.

Comment

It's your bike . But I reserve the right to ridicule you if you screw it up & make it look stupid .
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Clean the way it is very sexy
                            But it wouldn't look bad with something simple-say a kanji on both sides, maybe down below on the lower fairing...black, silver, or black chrome/gunmetal in color maybe if you can...I think that would set it off a little more...oh and sliders for sure...scrmotorcycles.com

here is something simple on ebay, I have seen more but this is all I see now....
                            Last edited by jettajake00; 05-02-2009, 09:54 PM.
                            vwvortex.com : jettajake00
                            midmoriders.com :jettajake00
                            Go Cardinals!

Comment

For crying out loud...do -not- put lime green anywhere on the bike. It'll make your Kat sick..

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                              -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

I may be crazy but I think real thin, old-school flat black flames would look sweet. Front to tail!
                                Originally posted by arsenic
                                93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X