X

Pic of my new bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmmm, 636 deliciousness.

Make sure you get new tires before you do any serious riding, that rubber looks BEAT!

Oh yeah, also go for the KLEEN blockoff and Jumper mod, worth about 5 ponies and a healthy increase in top end power, along with a more linear torque curve.

Also:

-07/08 Nissin calipers, even the ZX10 guys do the swap as the 6r has much better brakes.
    -front looks like it has been lowered, the top of the forks should sit flush with the triple
    Last edited by scottynoface; 05-01-2009, 02:39 PM.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

scotty Not sure what Mod's they are, did you pm the the other day i recived a notice but went in to check and nothing was there

Comment

Jumper mod- http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/165/45/

The KLEEN mod is just getting rid of the factory secondary air system, it pumps fresh air into the exhaust so that you get cleaner emissions. Stupid crap.

Also, you will notice the Kawi tick from the infamous Automatic Cam Chain Tensioner. Replacing the stocker with a manually adjusting CCT from APE is the preferred solution, as it all but elminiates the nasty engine noises. In the meantime, here's how to tighten your stocker, it's only a bandaid fix though, so the $50 for the APE tensioner is well beyond justified.

90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
        X