X

Just raced a Busa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just raced a Busa

I just beat a Busa on my Katana 600 today I pulled on him sooo hard in all the gears I was so far ahead and looked at my speedo it read 170 then I slowed down for him to catch up and B/C the laws

600cc vs. 1300cc
    I don't think so man.
    Maybe he didn't even try and you're thinking you won.

"Assumption is the mother of all F@%&# ups......."
    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Yeah I beat him alright he was giving the Busa all it has we talked after I smoked him the busa might be a fast bike if it was lighter and had horsepower like a Katana

Comment

and he sat back and Laughed his arse off!!

160 + hp against what 80 hp if you are lucky

and that 170 is Km's
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Re: Just raced a Busa

Originally posted by onefastkatana
          I just beat a Busa on my Katana 600 today I pulled on him sooo hard in all the gears I was so far ahead and looked at my speedo it read 170 then I slowed down for him to catch up and B/C the laws
          ok well i think you made a mistake in your post i think what you met is

"i just got beack on my kat by a busa today he pulled on me soo hard in all the gears and i was so far behind him that he looked likea dot when i was in third gear he slowed down for me to cactch up beacuse he didnt want me to feel like a loser for trying..."

now thats my verison of what you ment to type, now i dont mean to sound like a jerk but your gotta be kidding me with being serious on this one, you dont even have NEAR 100 hp, THAT BIKE HAS ABOUT 100 HP ONYOU so thats number 1, number 2 the only way YOU would pull on a busa is if you had it tied to the bike....so unless you have a 600 cc turbo chardged busa and can ride like freddy spencer .... IDONT THINKS SO

:bsflag

Comment

Man,This guy is funny! I Hate to be the bearer of bad news,But if you beat a hayabusa on a katana 600 the busa rider either 1)didn't know how to ride or, 2)wasn't even trying......Hmmm,I think i'll go out and try to outrun the 1st hayabusa i come across
            97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

I guess I have to post some pics of me smoking a busa so you guys understand the true power a Kat600 has with just sprockets

Comment

Well,If you have pics i say post away,Cause i ain't buying it!
                97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

I guess I have to post some pics of me smoking a busa so you guys understand the true power a Kat600 has with just sprockets
                  I smoke too but I don't smoke around my kids LOL
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Yeah I beat him alright he was giving the Busa all it has we talked after I smoked him the busa might be a fast bike if it was lighter and had horsepower like a Katana
                    Don't forget that saying.
                    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Hmmm sprocket change will give you more off the line power, But reduce your topend.
                      And 170MPH is a little unrealistic....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Yeah the sprockets made me loose my top end it was like 185 or so but its set up for drag now but I mean it will still wheelie at like 110mph in like third gear and I'll just ride it till something gets in my way

Comment

I call troll....you just joined today along with another guy who REALLY does own a Busa and you started clowning him too...

Comment

Dont be jealous that I can beat a busa and your bike and if he wants to race that busa have him come to MO and race me

Comment

waiting for the bannage.

Comment

Working...
                              X