X

Finaly on the road!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finaly on the road!!!

I bought my bike in November for my own birthday and due to a big mess with a lien release i haven't gotten to ride it (legally) this year. I finally got my lien release and will be getting everything legal tomorrow!!! I'm excited like none other and I'm ready to go finally! just figured I'd share my excitement with my brothers.

i wish the weather would cooperate here so I can start riding. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70's but it's going to raining than right back to 40/50 degree temps.

Have fun on your first ride!

Comment

Great news! Please BE CAREFUL & take your time getting used to the bike & it's power, braking, & handling characteristics. Watch out for the morons that drive blind most of all! Ray.
      85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

pics please!

Comment

That's great, have fun!!!
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

have fun, and be careful. I wrecked my Kat after the first 48hrs because I wasn't used to how the Kat handles and reacts.

Comment

Sweet! Be careful. Go to an empty parking lot to learn the basics before heading out into traffic. Inexperience is never a good thing when dealing with cagers...
              Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Thanks guys yea i"ve already put 50 miles in at the church parking lot down the street. lol thats alot of figure eights. I'll get some pic's on here sometime tonight i just cleaned her up last night.

Comment

Don't forget to practice panic stops, that's where most riding accidents occur.

Oh and pulling into parking spaces. That one has gotten me twice
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Enjoy your ride look forward to your pics

Comment

Awesome! Have fun with it!

Comment

Leain release

THis is rediculas. i rode in the pouring rain yesterday to the DMV to get everything titled. i got insurance, and inspection, and paid taxes on it all in 45 mins so i could make it and get my bike titled before they closed. The lien release was from a different bank then was on the title because the lein was sold so now im back to square one. This is rediculas im gunna have a fobia of the DMV before this is over. back to parking lots for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by GSX600FDryden View Post
                            THis is rediculas. i rode in the pouring rain yesterday to the DMV to get everything titled. i got insurance, and inspection, and paid taxes on it all in 45 mins so i could make it and get my bike titled before they closed. The lien release was from a different bank then was on the title because the lein was sold so now im back to square one. This is rediculas im gunna have a fobia of the DMV before this is over. back to parking lots for a while...
                            I'm gonna have the cali 49 state bike import bs so I'm right there with ya. Idgaf I've ridden dirty.

Comment

i just called and pretended to be the previous owner ( a friend of mine) and was within seconds of getting a same as letter which would fix my problem but then they asked for my social yea uh i forgot it ill have to call you back. LAME so now i gotta wait till i can get ahold of his lazy a$$ and get him to get my letter i txt his step dad so hopefully we'll be rolling tonight. fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
                              X