X

nice day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice day

so im meriden ct saturday and sunday i left for work at 3:30 in the am jumped on the bike and was off to work. after a long day at work i was so happy to know i could jump on my kat and be done with responsibility for the day headed off to the festival chilled with friends and played somke hacky sack. my girl showed up at one point were we all relaxed until the fireworks were finished. time to get back on the kat this time with my girl. (first time with a passenger on this bike) nice little ride than off to the house to park the bike and have some real fun. here i am fealin real good with a beautifull girl and writin to all you people.

now that is an awesome day

sounds like it

Spent the day hanging with old friends and riding to a new pub in our area called the Tilted Kilt (can we say extremely sexy little kilt-like things on hot young women servers?)... Did a bit of teaching with Rodimus on how to carry passengers (and big thanks to Alexandra for being a tiny back-pack like wench during his training).

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet

__________________________________________________ ________
    CyberPoet's Katana Maintence and Upgrade Parts Offerings
    The Best Metal Steel Aluminum Motorcycle Tire Valves in the World, plus lots of motorcycle & Katana (GSX600F / GSX750F) specific help files.
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Now yesterday for me, but I spent the afternoon riding around with the wife on a nice long ride. Stopped in hotsprings for this great resturant that has a "cheeseburger club sandwich" that is soo good and sinful.

Only got caught in a small, but heavy rain shower once coming down 209, unfortunately it was in the best part (super crazy curvey).

All in all, a really good day.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Glad your day ended well.... I went for once last sad ride yesterday before I dropped my bike off the get professionally tuned. Probaly wont see my bike for a week.
        Originally posted by arsenic
        93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

I feel your pain, I'm waitin on some of my last parts now and the panels are out gettin painted, sucks seein everyone else out ridin...especially since my room mate just bought a 93 ninja, I've been ridin around on that thing and showin him some pointers but it makes me more and more jealous everytime i get on it...
          "If you aint first, you're last"

Comment

glad im not the only one that had a good day. i know what its like when you cant ride to and it sucks.

Comment

Woke up yesterday next to my pregnant wife on her 33rd birthday. Woke up the boys and we all piled into our bed to give her hugs, kisses and presents. I got up and made daddy's special pancakes with bacon, iced-cream and maple syrup. We ate, relaxed for a bit then off to the Bearded Dragon pub for their awesome food and the snake/crocodile/reptile show for the kids. Wife had the Barramundi and I had a crocodile burger. Lots of people came and we stayed about four hours before we took off home. No riding, but a nice day.

Comment

That does sound like a nice day!
                Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

BACON!!!! That's what was missing this weekend. Mmmmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by Robgsxf750 View Post
                    Woke up yesterday next to my pregnant wife on her 33rd birthday. Woke up the boys and we all piled into our bed to give her hugs, kisses and presents. I got up and made daddy's special pancakes with bacon, iced-cream and maple syrup. We ate, relaxed for a bit then off to the Bearded Dragon pub for their awesome food and the snake/crocodile/reptile show for the kids. Wife had the Barramundi and I had a crocodile burger. Lots of people came and we stayed about four hours before we took off home. No riding, but a nice day.
                    Should have made your wife drive the kids and you could have followed on your bike!
                    Originally posted by arsenic
                    93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Haha thats what i would have done. I went out for my first father/son ride ever! It was pretty chill
                      1992 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Sounds like a good day, plenty more like that to come this summer.

Comment

Working...
                        X