X

Selling my bike on Thur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my bike on Thur

Well as most of you know I have been trying to sell my KAT. A guy is buying it for his 18 y/o son, not a bad buy for a kid. But what i wanted to happen did!!!!!!!!!!!1 i wanted to sell it to some one who likes Kats and rides kat so i am happy about that. And i am still going to come on here and bug yall all the time weather you like it or not haha

Too bad, too sad. You can get another one.

Comment

Are you going to get a different bike, or do you have another already?
      sigpic

Comment

yeah, if you're gonna roll on the kat at least tell me you're gettin that sweet 09 r1( crossplane crankshaft , anyone?).those things sound sinister
        thoughts create things

Comment

I am getting a BAD A** kawasaki ZX636 all black power commander 520 chain and i am getting it for $5000 so that is a good price it is 2008 with 3000 miles

Comment

Originally posted by BUCKJFLOWERS View Post
            I am getting a BAD A** kawasaki ZX636 all black power commander 520 chain and i am getting it for $5000 so that is a good price it is 2008 with 3000 miles
            There's no such thing as a 2008 636.

The 636 was only made from 2003-2006, 2007-2009 is a 599cc.

If you got a pic I can identify it. See my sig for legitness, I know the zx6r line like...nevermind
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

knew you'd be the first to catch the '08 636 miscue....

Ah well, 5k for either an 08 ninja or any 636 is a good price, especially w/ only 3k miles...

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

i like the 636 but look out for the worn gear shift forks . kawasaki blames it on the riders

Comment

WTG Buck!
                  THE DOC
                  RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                  Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                  mistake when you make it again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by allblackkat View Post
                    knew you'd be the first to catch the '08 636 miscue....

Ah well, 5k for either an 08 ninja or any 636 is a good price, especially w/ only 3k miles...
                    Just watchin out for the guy

5k is a huge hit for an 08, I'm betting it's an 05/06. My 03 was $4500 last May all stock with 7k miles.

Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post
                    i like the 636 but look out for the worn gear shift forks . kawasaki blames it on the riders

Yup, make sure it shifts right and doesn't bounce out of gear at high rpm or under hard engine braking. The Ninja transmissions are known to be a bit buttery if abused.

I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Congrats on the sale.

You will love the Kawasaki too
                      2007 Honda CBR600rr
                      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                      sigpic

Comment

Shoulda bought a gixxer. j/k

Congrats on the sale and the new ride!
                        2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                        BMC Notorious 918 HT
                        2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Sorry i ment the ZX6R i was looking at a2006 636 when i was posting good catch sorry about that

I know the guy who i am buying it from that is why i am getting it cheap he bought it cash when he returned from over seas and it is just sitting there doing nothing when he got married so he is giving me a good deal. That is one thing about the military you can get some really good deals because of deployemts. My second bike i bought in 2005 was a 2002 Honda CBR 600 and i got that for $2000 because of a deployement
                          Last edited by BUCKJFLOWERS; 04-26-2009, 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Nice deal. Congrats on the sale and the upcoming new ride.

Comment

Gotcha man. Have fun, you're gonna love it
                              Last edited by scottynoface; 04-26-2009, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X