X

Getting alot of crap for posting my bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting alot of crap for posting my bike

I am going to rant a little, I joined the site about 5 days ago I hit 50 post and i posted my bike and as everyone can see i did not just stop posting at 50 post. So why is everyone giving me SH*T about posting my bike at 50 post. Did yall want me to wait till i got 1000 post. I posted it on here because on this site people like KAT's on every other site I get crap for having a KAT so either way it goes i get crap. I really dont care what people say but it is kind of like high school games. After selling my bike i dont plan on just dropping off the site, because before i posted my bike i was like wow everyone on this site cares about the KAT and they are not worried about how cool their bike looks you care about the ride but then i posted my bike and some people turned like if i am not part of their club then i should not be on this site. O WELL i am done ranting but just something to think about (think and know what is going on before you jump the gun and start giving people crap)

deep breath, in through the nose and h o l d i t, now nice and slow out through the mouth.

Calm down a bit, you do have a nice clean looking Kat. From reading your other post you seam to like the bike but cannot aford it. Hit up a bank and get a loan to pay off what you owe and then run it as is.
    Where ever, whenever I go for a ride, may I be joined by friends that have died.

RIP Cyber Poet, watch over us all Marc

Comment

Many people's first posts are pics of their bikes. What did I miss? I wouldn't worry about it man.
      Originally posted by katanawarrior
      I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

I agree with you 100% BUCKJFLOWERS, You are asked to have 50 post before selling here and clearly you did that. So what the problem is I am not sure.
        Just ignore them and carry on enjoying KR and don’t let them get to you. I guess it makes them feel like they are superior or something. If you read the suggestion threads most of those people tell you to post ***** to get the 50 post to begin with.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

The guy was going over seas that is why i took it for him so it did not sit there for 6 months. Paid 2k down and just paying it off i only owe him 1k so it is not a big deal i am just tired of him. They want more money and they are trying to up the price on my lucky i have it in writing on what i am going to pay them. And as for being calm i am very calm just speaking my mind in a calm way, it just ****es me off when people judge before they know that is all. I am a very relaxed person and easy to get along with but when you judge that is when i have a problem. Nothing against people on here sofare i like everyone on here it is just well i will leave it at that

Comment

Wow, my post got axed. I thought it was fairly innocuous. Take a breather, hope it all works out for you.

Comment

Q i saw your post up for about 1 min and i dont like decaf haha. I am not ****ed and using that many word that are bad i am in a good mood today just thought i should put it out there. and i was stationed up in quantico how is that 95 doing exit 154 is where i got hit on my bike

Last edited by BUCKJFLOWERS; 04-23-2009, 12:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think everyone is just a bit sensitive about the subject, that's all. Pay no attention.
                Fred's right: you could have gone to one of the "ho" threads and jack up the count in about 15 minutes but it doesn't seem like you did that.

Go easy on LoCal, folks.
                They gotz the Navy AND Marines down there!
                sigpic

Comment

After being in the Marine Corps for 12 years i had to learn to stay calm in front of my Marines. they see you calm then they will follow you in to battle with no questions. So i say all of this in a normal voice

Comment

Marines picture please
                    Guylaine
                    Try and keep up now

Comment

Originally posted by BUCKJFLOWERS View Post
                      After being in the Marine Corps for 12 years i had to learn to stay calm in front of my Marines. they see you calm then they will follow you in to battle with no questions. So i say all of this in a normal voice
                      Ack, there's a bug behind your kat! And you call yourself a marine?!

No marine, but I have a diesel bug.

Comment

That is my wife bug the kat is my way of getting around i go every where on my bike rain or shine

Comment

its not worth getting ****ed over
                          pveity = 100%

Comment

Take the free bumps and continue on.
                            Pics
                            Pics
                            No pics yet
                            Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

just remeber that this site is kinda like the real world....there are good guys and bads guys it just feels sometime that the bad guys all come out at once.

Comment

Working...
                              X