Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Horrible embarrasing story... wish I had picks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible embarrasing story... wish I had picks.

This was too funny I had to tell you guys about it. I could have really gotten hurt but thankfully I didnt.

I have a small one car garage detached from the house. With all the crap (lawn mowers, engines, tools) that I have in there my two motorcyles barely fit in side by side with little walking space in between. So Im sitting on a milk crate In between the two bikes, working on my honda with my back to the Katana. I leaned back a little far and felt the Kat starting to fall so I grabbed the frame and pulled it back up.... a little too far. The Katana thn startin falling towards me! The Kat landed on the Honda which landed against the wall trapping me underneath the Kat. So Im stuck in between the two bikes, I cant get out and I cant lift the Katana off of me. Luckily it was a nice day and my wife was working out in the yard and heard the yells and horn of the bike. Between her and I, we lifted the Kat back up straight.

The bike is okay, luckily I didnt have any fairings on. Lesson learned to put the bike on the center stand when its in the garage.

If it wouldnt have happened to me I dont think I would have believed it. The only thing injured is my ego. The misses will never let me live this one down.
    Originally posted by arsenic
    93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

It's a good thing your wife was home. Glad that you and the bikes are alright.

Center stands are great, if you have one, you should use it
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

+1 on center stand!!! Always use mine even when parking in a lot.
      It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Yeah, you are lucky your wife was home, she's gonna hold this one over you for bit.
        sigpic

Comment

glad your cool dude.
          Godspeed
          CSBA #1167
          Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
            Center stands are great, if you have one, you should use it
            And if you don't have one (say on your ZX-14, Zepp), you should invest in one

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet

__________________________________________________ ________
            CyberPoet's Katana Maintence and Upgrade Parts Offerings
            The Best Metal Steel Aluminum Motorcycle Tire Valves in the World, plus lots of motorcycle & Katana (GSX600F / GSX750F) specific help files.
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Glad u didn't get hurt man
              x2 on the center stand

Comment

Center stands are a good idea, or wheel out the bike you're not using from the garage so you have a little more space

Smart thinking with the horn though! Ha, I never would've thought of that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
                  Center stands are a good idea, or wheel out the bike you're not using from the garage so you have a little more space

Smart thinking with the horn though! Ha, I never would've thought of that one.

yeah i would still be under the bike right now as we speak
                  92 GSXF750
                  83 nighthawk

Comment

Sounds like final destination but u cheated death haha good thing you are alright

I have trouble getting my bike one the center stand
                    Last edited by BUCKJFLOWERS; 04-21-2009, 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

wow thats a great story i had to sit back and picture that one but i tried not to laugh cuz then it prob come back and bite me somehow.

Comment

lol That sucks man, glad you hear you and the bikes are ok. Yeah I love the center stand when parking in a garage, personal or public parking.
                        Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

next time pack a lunch just incase it happens again

Comment

That sucks. I had kinda the same thing happen. I was stupid enough to try to lean the bike slighty checking the oil level. I jumped out the way, but it scratched the fairing a bit. I kinda wished i woulda been under it to save the paint. These things are too damned heavy!!

Comment

Glad you're OK. That might have sucked bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X