X

What to do???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do???

I having some problems figuring out my next mod. I'm either thinking of a slip on or a jet kit and a new front tire to match the back.(I have a pilot power on the back) The front tire on the bike is new, but it's a cheap one that was put on to saftey the bike by the previous owner.
    What do you think?

I'd think getting rid of a crummy front tire would be first on your list...

Comment

A slip on with your new tire would be the best bet. It gives your bike more appeal. People can walk by and see your new can when the bike is parked and know it's modded.

Comment

I also say Front tire..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Four votes for front tire!!

Comment

i'd say the best thing to do is get front tire...you will then REALLY feel how different the tires are from stock. I always replace my tires in pairs.I keep the old ones for spares
            " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Yea that's what I figured I'd do. I just really like the sound of slip ons! What about the jet kit? I was thinking about getting one of Ivans kits. Worth the money on a stock bike?

Comment

Most slip-ons do not require re-jetting. Get the front tire first.

Comment

front tire then slip on

Comment

I'd definitely want quality rubber first before hopping up performance.

Comment

Front tire !! better to ride safe and be confident in the twisties than to just sound cool or in the case of the jet kit; have all the extra performance benefits, but uncomfortable using them w/ a shaky front end..

Comment

Get your tire man and then get yourself a brand new D&D slip-on so that you can be heard.
                        Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Just sprocket it and youll be able to smoke Busa'a all day

Comment

Dude, you're not funny. Go away.

Comment

Besides , with sprockets your front tire WON'T stay on the ground , so you won't even need it anyway !

Oh yeah , 1 more vote for tire .
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                              X