UK members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK members

looking around i can see theres a few of us limeys in here
    so whos from this side of the pond and where you from - im danny im in leeds. do any of you guys ever meet up at squires cafe bar? or you mostly southern ace cafe people - be good to meet up with those that can and go for a ride sometime?
    i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Hi Danny, im Andy and in liversedge close to batley so not too many miles away from you. i would be up for a meeting and a ride out one evening, what part of leeds you from.

Comment

Hi Danny
      I'm down in Chatham, Kent, so bit of a long ride for me!!

Comment

ive only just moved back to leeds about a 2 months ago - am in beeston at the moment but intend on staying here till we save enough to move upto either otley or ilkley - much better out there - more countryside scenic views and better roads - hate it where i am now was here 2 weeks and some scumbag stole my bike in broad daylight - full of scum! - once i get back up'n running hoping to get a few for a ride out maybe meeting up at squires and heading off up the coast or something, not sure when - when we finally get a bit of sun

Comment

Am from north London myself, but I know the roads around Ilkley as my dad lives in Wakefield and I sometimes stay there or in Leeds when I work in Skipton - love the ride from Leeds to Skipton, beautiful countryside. Maybe a ride out next time I'm working up there?

Cheers
          Duncan

Comment

yeah deffinately

Comment

Working...
            X