X

the kat jumped out front

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the kat jumped out front

o.k. last nite was 2 stroke bike nite in O.C. thur. at glassell and collins in the city of orange .some vintage and sport, and 2 stroke classics. last nite was close to 25 bikes and a pack of honda ruckuses poped in . . when i left a triumph 900 classic =1 year old wanted to race the kat . so off the line i let him pull away to see and yep there he goes , so i let him have it the kat pulled pass him like he ran out of gas . any ones welcome...scottys barbuecue. thur. 7:45 to 9:30... there are some pics on ............ USA 2 STROKERS in the meetings and events . O.C. bike nite. THE 2009 aprilia 125 was a knock out among the rzs but no tripples this week like last week . and o course i had the only katana
    Last edited by H-2 CHARLIE; 04-17-2009, 08:08 PM.

way to go, when i pull up at work, people look at me like what is that. i proudly smile and ignore them. my bike is mine and i don't care what other people have or what they say about mine.
    R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

Working...
    X