X

You Lucky Lucky B*st**ds!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Lucky Lucky B*st**ds!!!

Got back from Florida to UK 2 days ago - filled up my bike to go to work and realised it cost me $6 more than it cost to fill a Pontiac G6 hire car from 1/4 full. Damn tax here makes up over 70% of the price of petrol - robbing British government.
    BTW while in Orlando we went to Thursday Bike night in Kissimmee Old Town - saw some great bikes - custom Hyabusa's and Gixxers - but no Kats -shame

sometimes it's nice to be American...

cost me $8.75 to fill up my bike last night.

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

were well on our way...

Comment

Yeah I hear ya. That lone fact was what kept me from going off the handle last summer.
        Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

Yup. I ride the kat whenever possible. More legroom than a smart car!
          Pray Ride Live Love

1994 GSX600F

Comment

costs me around 8 or 9$ to fill my kat up in canada
            1999 Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by chuckles View Post
              Yup. I ride the kat whenever possible. More legroom than a smart car!

But yeah, I ride my bike whenever possible. I say it's to save $ on fuel, but that's a lie, I just like to ride.
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Fuel aside though having spent 2 weeks driving on your roads I can understand why so many of you guys get side swiped - some of those lane changes are deadly!!!! You really have to keep your wits about you to spot them coming from both sides

BTW I had to smile when the 1st bike I spotted after landing at Orlando Int. was a Kat

Comment

and we (americans) think the price of gas is high...
                  Shinny side up!

Comment

Just so you know how lucky you are - the cost of filling my Kat today was £14.96 which at the exchange rate I got equates to $27.52 or in other words $6.70 / US gall. Price around Orlando last week was $1.96 / US gall. Like I said Lucky Lucky B**st**ds!!!!

Comment

i figured out that the $ I save on gas goes equally and directly to the price of tires...

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Man that sucks, cost me around 6 bucks.
                        sigpic

Comment

Full tank (20 liters) here in Norway is about $30.......

And we have all the oil we need right on our doorstep.
                          2002 GSXF 750

Comment

It costs me about $8 to fill mine up too. When summer comes I probably fill my car up twice the whole time and only use it a handful of times. You pretty much have to peel me off the Kat.

Comment

We have always had cheap gas prices here compared to Europe. Heck, everything is cheaper here, isn't it? Taxes are brutal there
                              2007 Honda CBR600rr
                              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X