X

Sorry Guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Guys

Hey I just re-read my post on "Disappointed with Quality' and realized how it comes across harsh. I was a bit ****ed last night about nothing I suppose. Not trying to compare Harley and Suzuki. Quality or otherwise.

This forum has a great bunch and I received a lot of help in the past.

sorry and I'll get some pics tonight to show others what may be the problem if the neutral light stays on while bike is in gear.

jim

Haha, never apologize for ranting. That's half the fun of this forum.

Comment

It's ok man, sometimes little stuff just breaks. I get ****ed when something's wrong too
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Piece of black tape over the light, problem solved, QED.
        Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
        Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Trackerrrr View Post
          Piece of black tape over the light, problem solved, QED.
          take out the bulb tyhen you dont even know or have black tape messing up the dash
          i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

Working...
          X