X

What is a "car kit"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a "car kit"

Pardon my noobness, but when (on ebay) they are describing a motor, and it says "car kit" with it, what do they mean?

Thanks
    Thanks to KR, everytime I look at my bike, my wallet screams "NOOOOOOOoooooo"

they are selling everything you need to mount the motor in a race car. I think those goofy little legend cars use bike engines.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

are they the same thing as what I would need for a swap? What's different/missing?
      Thanks to KR, everytime I look at my bike, my wallet screams "NOOOOOOOoooooo"

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484
        they are selling everything you need to mount the motor in a race car. I think those goofy little legend cars use bike engines.
        actually, no they are not. all it is, is the engine. they just advertise it as something you can put in a dwarf car or a cart. from what i have seen in the auctions, you get just the motor. no mounting brackets...nothing. some of them don't even come with ignition or carbs. it is just a basic bike engine.
        my 1127 engine came out of a dwarf car. it was built by vance and hines racing just for this purpose. 200+ hp. this is the car it came out of. as you can see, it won a few trophies.

[img][/img]
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

delete this please...i accidently posted twice
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
          X