Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Man, this is freakin' killing me....(short rant)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, this is freakin' killing me....(short rant)

It's been a week now since I've ridden the red beast. Having to drive the cage into work to pick up boxes for moving. Cleaned out the garage last night and there she was, all lonely and wanting to go for a ride. My helmet is gathering dust right now as I type. This sucks. I'm hoping this Sunday to take her out once we get done, but until then, no riding.
    2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

I heard that.. I start having withdrawals when I can't ride for a day or two. Next week might be bad for me.. It's supposed to be raining all week from the hurricane. I don't mind riding in the rain, just don't like being wet when I get to work...
    Keep the rubber side down!

Comment

mine's been down since May.... I share your pain
      Thanks to KR, everytime I look at my bike, my wallet screams "NOOOOOOOoooooo"

Comment

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Comment

yeah, that sucks. I was with out mine for a month and a half in the spring because of a dealer screw up. Lately the weather has been killin me. 5 of 7 days this week it rained and the temp has been in the 60's, when the average is high 80's for this time of year
          Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

i havent gotten to ride for 3 days and Im having fits right now as we speak

all I keep saying is, the gap is next week, the gap is next week!

Comment

wednesday was the first time i rode the kat in almost 2 months because fo traveling with the job. It sucks.. but i should be able to make up for lost time at the gap
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

I wish I could afford to go to the Gap... What fun! I am envious of all that are going. Oh, well, this will just give me motivation to finish moving early so I can ride!
                2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                  all I keep saying is, the gap is next week, the gap is next week!
                  See ya there Matt. Be sure to bring the KISS Alive 2 CD. I'll bring plenty of brew.

Comment

Enjpy the Gap!!

Riding the Gap has totally ruined riding these straight roads...

Why can't our highway guys smoke weed like the Tenn. DOT?

Comment

No doubt bill, I'll bring all 30+ KISS albums w/ me. Gotta have something to jam to on the way down, and something to fall asleep by at night right

Brew n Tunes.. doesnt get any better than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X