need help finding a part...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CyberPoet
    replied
    Note that the last three characters (the ones following the first ten) represent the paint color-code. If you order the piece with the correct color code for your bike, it will arrive pre-painted to match.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet

__________________________________________________ ________
    CyberPoet's Katana Maintence and Upgrade Parts Offerings
    The Best Metal Steel Aluminum Motorcycle Tire Valves in the World, plus lots of motorcycle & Katana (GSX600F / GSX750F) specific help files.

Leave a comment:

• squiggy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• You_thought_wrong
    replied
    Awesome that is perfect. Thanks Squiggy and yeah i was after part #10. Very helpful thanks everyone

Leave a comment:

• squiggy
    replied
    For the plastic fairing cover, numbers 10 and 11 in the parts fiche.

For the oil cap on the crankcase, numbers 9 and 10 in the parts fiche.

Leave a comment:

• steves
    replied
    I've heard people have had good luck making new ones out of laundry detergent bottles and a little ingenious thinking.

Leave a comment:

• teddy
    replied
    I think he's looking for the part on the fairing. Fleabay or your dealer are your best bets, they are hard to come by.

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied

are you looking for this

or this

but for some reason i think your talking about the front master cylinder cover

Leave a comment:

• You_thought_wrong
    started a topic need help finding a part...

need help finding a part...

Hey guys. When I recently purchased my katana I noticed that the engine oil cover cap is missing. The bolt on piece that covers the oil. At the time I was not overly worried about it because I figured it would be easy and rather in-expensive to fix. Now I can't seem to find one! If anyone has any ideas or know of any places that I could pick one up I would sure appreciate it. Thanks again!
Working...
X