Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha thanks glad to know im not the only one
    1999 Katana 750

Comment

I stall mine every time I adjust the clutch. I always forget that it was at the end of its adjustment, so I let it out way too fast and stall. That and forgetting to put the kickstand up, CLUNK into first and stall, still do that one every few months.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

The best is when you leave a set of stop light in 1st gear, throw it into N and rev the poop out of it, thinking you put the bike in 2nd.

Or when you are riding along in 6th gear and you keep trying to put the bike into 7th gear

Comment

Originally posted by DreKat View Post
          The best is when you leave a set of stop light in 1st gear, throw it into N and rev the poop out of it, thinking you put the bike in 2nd.

Or when you are riding along in 6th gear and you keep trying to put the bike into 7th gear
          hahaha i both of those all the time!!!
          "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

Your bike does not have a 7th gear??? haha i do that all the time. Sometimes when i pull up to a light i just pull my clutch in and forget to drop it to first so i kill the bike in 3rd haha

Comment

I've gotten into the habit lately of quick clicking down through the gears making sure I'm all the way into 1st before I've stopped. Nothing worst than stalling in 3rd tryin to pull away from a light when you're the first one in line in traffic lol.
              John,
              '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X