X

Leesburg bike fest 2009

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leesburg bike fest 2009

hey everyone I figured I would make another post here about the upcomming bike fest that is held in leesburg FL once a year... it's almost as as big as bike week in daytona .... just less people getting killed #1 for being stupid ... #2 not enough traffic blocked off for bikes only ... its a great time lots of shows and vendors concerts and bikini show .. so be sure to come out heres all the info on there page http://leesburgbikefest.com/Bikefest/index.htm.. I live about 2 miles from downtown is and would like to meet some of you so check it out if you have any questions PM me
    I MAKE THE ROAD BEG FOR MERCY.... THEN I GO FASTER !

I went to that one a few years back. Nothing says "I'm hardcore" like getting your *** grabbed repeatedly by a 50 year old biker ***** in leathers. My friends had way too much fun with that one. Just don't be one of the douches who thinks its cool to ride the strip without a shirt. God that was fugly and then some.

Comment

where you live .. and are you going this year .. if you live in the area we have local rides all the time

Comment

wow I figured there were more riders that lived in the area that would want to go ... FK I say we try and stoke up more riders in the area

Comment

Working...
        X