X

What about this??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about this??

Hey guys i was just looking and i thought that the Suzuki bandit looks pretty interesting.. I didn't like the naked look but i searched and found a full fairing kit for them for like $400 and it looks pretty decent..

I believe the Bandit, mechanically, is fairly identical to the Kat. Same engine, controls, etc. Lots of interchangeable parts. Different frame, though. Performance should be pretty much the same.

The Bandit 1200S is on my list of bikes that I WILL own, by the way.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Bandits are sweet, and the 1200's have some serious balls.

Faired

Naked

They're both sweet.

Comment

how do you sit on it?? Like i would rather be a little more hunched over like on the kat but is the bandit the same??..

Comment

Here's a nice 1200. It's Beau's, a KR member from Montreal. BTW, where you been, Beau?

I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Ok, off topic but I can't help it. Who is that in your avatar pic?
            '01 TL1000R

Comment

Originally posted by mystahagy
              Ok, off topic but I can't help it. Who is that in your avatar pic?
              My girl.. I'm about to change it though..

Comment

Uh un.

no no no no no no no no no no !!!!

Possibly the most lovely Avatar on the Member's list.
                "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

If you took the bandit front end and stuck it on a 98+ Kat, you have a Kandit or Bantana but really though, I do like the fully faired bandits better than the naked look, just personal preference.

Comment

The seating/riding position on the Bandits is more upright than even the 750 Katanas. The Bandits have 'bicycle' handlebars and, I believe, lower foot pegs, so they are more like the FZ1/FZ6 or the Honda 919.
                    My first aid kit comes with lights and siren

But sir, we are Navy SEALs, we are supposed to be surrounded...

Comment

In terms of the engine, the Bandit 600 and the Kat 600 share the same engine -- same pistons, stroke/bore, etc. The only serious difference is the cam grinds as far as I've been able to tell -- the bandit has it's cams ground for more torque on the bottom end, while the kat has cams ground to give more power at the top end.

Cheers,
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

so what do you think about the bandit for a stunt bike?? i'm just curious..

Comment

Re: Uh un.

Originally posted by BobKat2002
                          no no no no no no no no no no !!!!

Possibly the most lovely Avatar on the Member's list.
                          hahaha allright then i won't take it off.

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastrider
                            so what do you think about the bandit for a stunt bike?? i'm just curious..
                            It's a hooligan bike -- just right for stunting, inner-city carving... I'm surprised though that the US didn't get the new Bandit 650 yet (it was avail in Europe as an '05 model -- I expect it here as an '06).

Cheers
                            =-= The CyberPoet
                            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

awesome..

Comment

Working...
                              X