Check this out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out

Oh i just love these exhaust's..
    On the Mototechno blog, you will find everything about men's, women's, and children's shoes. Including how to combine, tips for buying, and many more.

On the Mototechno blog, you will find everything about men's, women's, and children's shoes. Including how to combine, tips for buying, and many more.

How hard would it be to fit one of these on a kat? you would have to do a Hybrid wouldn't you? Like fit one of those tails on it?

Or what about one of these?
    Buy motorcycle gear, motorcycle apparel and accessories at MotorcycleToyStore. Largest online motorcycle accessory store selling motorcycle helmets, motocross gear, motorcycle accessories,motorcycle apparel,motorcycle tires and motorcycle parts

I like this one alot to..

underseat exhaust are cool ! umm - i mean HOT

tim
    Attached Files

Comment

He HE

ILMAO

"Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

What the heck did he eat before riding?

Comment

hey is that a preview of the mexitana?
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

hahaha awesome.. Now would it look good or what??

Comment

I think it certainly would look good, but it'd take a lot of work to make it fit. I was actually thinking of trying a Buell-style exhaust on my bike, you know, exiting underneath the bike.
              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by trinc
                underseat exhaust are cool ! umm - i mean HOT

tim
                I want to see the photo montage of the "before"!

HEY!!! HEY!!!!!!

HEY!!

YOUR BIKE IS ON FFFIIIIIRRREE!!!!

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
                  hey is that a preview of the mexitana?
                  AFter a night of Lou chowing down on mexican food, yeah!

Comment

this is just my humble opinion, but why would anyone want to go through so much work to make one fit a kat. i just don't think it would be worth it.
                    it does look good though.
                    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

If I had the means and the time, I'd do it just to say I did it yeah its sweet lookin

Comment

I was thinking about this recently also, but after taking a good close look at the bike, I quickly realized that this would be a HUGE project. It would take a lot of work, and a lot of money! Go for it!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X