X

Pre 98 slider info

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BRAUNSTEIN82 View Post
    Several dangerous ways. Slower speed drive and jump. Med speed down a hill and also tied to back of truck.
    sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
    '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
    '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

Had to test it so i knew it the quality. Dont want to sell something and not know how well it works.
      www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
      Katana Frame Sliders
      The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
      98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
      I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Well, getting no response or reaction to them so i guess this project is done. Still have a set left if someone wants to buy it.
        Katana Frame Sliders
        The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.

Comment

qiuck question.... why don't the post slider work on the pre? is it just the plastics?
          Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
          Tony
          94 Katana 600

Comment

post works on pre but the lower plastics are very wide and still hit the ground.
            Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

post works on pre but the lower plastics are very wide and still hit the ground.
              Does it at least protect the aluminum engine covers?

Comment

With the pre sliders yes
                Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

With the pre sliders yes
                  I mean, post sliders on a pre. Are they tougher than the pre sliders, but also protect the engine covers? I don't have fairings on my Kat, I'm more concerned with protecting the covers in a tip-over.

Comment

Then you should go with the pre sliders they are the stronger set. The post would work but would need longer sliders.
                    Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

I am currently getting my bike painted...where would the best place be to mount frame sliders on a 1993 Kat 1100? How much would the fairings have to be modified?
                      In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." -- Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut / Yogi Berra

"after the nuclear apocalypse, there will be 6ft tall cockroaches eating twinkies and driving dodge darts, and riding katanas" -- JayBell

Comment

These sliders still around or what? What's the deal on updates? BS, you still have your initial set available? And what do they look like installed? (apologies in advance if the pix are up and I skipped over them catching up in the thread)
                        Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
                          and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.
                          Chrome Project Part 1
                          http://www.freewebs.com/mreedohio/

Chrome Project Part 2

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Chrome Project Part 3
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192&page=30

Chrome Project Finished
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107586

Comment

any user reviews yet? i don't want to drill a hole in my frame or weld a bunch of chit in to protect my cases and frame. come on owners post up a review.
                            Last edited by il_ragazzo; 04-21-2010, 01:01 AM.
                            Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                            Tony
                            94 Katana 600

Comment

lots of reviews on the post 98 and they will work for you if you dont have bodywork
                              Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

are there pics of installation of the post sliders?

the pre sliders put 1/5 of an inch ding in the frame? and tip the bike over the slider?
                                the tip over problem sounds like the pre slider is too low on the frame.
                                Last edited by il_ragazzo; 04-20-2010, 10:14 PM.
                                Tony
                                94 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                                X