X

Where's Enjay???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Enjay???

I saw a story on the news today about a shooting spree in Binghampton,NY (where Enjay is from) and it made me realize that it's been a while since I saw her post. Anyone know how to contact her to ask if she's okay? I just wanted put the word out and get a few prayers going for those affected by this. Enjay, we hope you and your family are safe and hope the community can get through this tragedy.

John

I haven't seen her on in a while.
    Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

She was on during the last month or so.
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

Wasn't the shooting at an immigration center? I think Enjay is a citizen of the U.S., so I don't think she would have been there, but I guess you never know! I do miss her comments though.
        1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

I miss looking at her avatar.

Comment

Last Activity: 03-30-2009 12:58 AM
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Yup, she comes and visits, but doesn't post
              2007 Honda CBR600rr
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
              sigpic

Comment

Well, this site is kind of like a honeymoon. It's great in the beginning but it quiets down after awhile. Hopefully she is alright.
                Last edited by Kfreak; 04-04-2009, 08:38 PM.

Comment

her last posting was something about her coming back to the site after the riding season starts up again
                  the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                  # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                  [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

I heard Binghamton and immediately thought "Enjay"

Hopefully she'll post and let everyone know she's alright.
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                      her last posting was something about her coming back to the site after the riding season starts up again

I had PM'd her because she was MIA, weather and lack of riding is keeping her away
                      Last edited by rexazz2; 04-04-2009, 12:16 PM.
                      Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Ah yes, Enjay is alive and well, thanks for remembering guys! Sorry I haven't been around, I'm graduating in 4 weeks so life is hectic! I didn't know anyone in the shootings, thankfully, most of the people were new to the city so the only person that was really well known in the area was the receptionist who was an ex-substitute teacher. Crazy stuff though. I actually life about 2 miles from that Civic Center and that road - Front St. - is one of my favorites to take on my bike. Anyway, I'm fine, thanks again for remembering! I'll be back on the ball after May 21st!

Comment

Glad to see you are doing ok. Look forward to seeing you around more again, take care.
                          John,
                          '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katanafreak93 View Post
                            Well, this site is kind of like a honeymoon. It's great in the beginning but it quiets down after awhile. Hopefully she is alright.
                            It only takes about 3000 or so posts then, your right, it does start losing it's new-ness .......

Glad your O.K.
                            Last edited by BIGKAT1100; 04-16-2009, 08:44 PM.
                            The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Working...
                            X