Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

How many times have you dropped your bike?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've dropped mine twice back 4 years ago. First time was when I picked her up. I only used 2 rachet straps to secure the bike in the back of my truck. One across the front and one across the back. As soon as I went to pull off, she fell over.

Second time was in my garage. Slick bottom boots, and smooth concrete floor didn't help either. Lost my ballance pushing it and down she went

Comment

• Twice
      First day I got it, didn't put the sidestand down all the way in the driveway. new mirror needed.
      Second time in the first week, first ride. just wasn't used to the Kats enormous weight when coming to a stop in the driveway. went down pinning me to my car, so it went down soft. no damage.
      Sweet Lincoln's Mullet

Comment

• Once, First week I had my kat I forgot to put the kickstand down. This happened while I was out paying bills one night and got off to put the envelope in the night drop. I did not know the proper technique to pick it up and a guy who just happened to be out paying his bill that late helped me pick it up.

Comment

• Once when I boneheadedly for not wanting to carry a kryptonite lock I had locked it to the front wheel, went to play football and when "Mr. Cool" goes to ride off afterwards forgets about the lock and falls to the side when pulling out. Had to spend $300.00 for a new right fairing but otherwise no damage.

Comment

Working...
          X