X

About time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About time

dONT KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS USE CRAIGSLIST BUT its about time someone said something...... http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/1100503909.html
    pveity = 100%

I refuse to use Craigs list for ANYTHING. Scammers and freaks wanting to hire hookers is all I've ever seen on there.
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
      freaks wanting to hire hookers

I demand a link! I need to get the grammar for my post correct.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Hookers? Hookers, you say?

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
        -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

do they deliver

Comment

Do they ride bikes?

Comment

Originally posted by DreKat View Post
              do they deliver
              Originally posted by JIB View Post
              Do they ride bikes?
              They're hookers... they do what they are paid to do...

"Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it"

But always pay after... gives you a chance to ditch them in a shallow grave...
              None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
              -Robert Morrison

"
              well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                  I refuse to use Craigs list for ANYTHING. Scammers and freaks wanting to hire hookers is all I've ever seen on there.

Sure there are scammers on craigslist but there are scammers everywhere, most of their scams are pretty obvious and you'd have to be less than intelligent to fall for them. I have bought my current motorcycle, my jeep and my ps3 from craigslist. I have also sold several things, including my old kat. I highly recommend the site, though I would probably not look for your future wife there.

Comment

This posting has been flagged for removal

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

I always miss the good stuff

On the other hand craigslist is awesome. Buy and sell locally with cash transactions and you're golden. Yeah there's a lot of scams out there but they're easy to pick out, and often entertaining to read.
                    Last edited by HexKrak; 03-31-2009, 12:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

Working...
                    X