X

custom windscreens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom windscreens?

does anyone know of any companies that will custom make you a widscreen?

for what year

Comment

i made my own with a stock windscreen and a dremel tool..and some paint
      sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
      k9 GSX-R 600
      GO VOLS!

Comment

i painted mine to match the bike/ then put the kanji kat semble on it
        sigpic

Comment

1990 600 and id like a larger screen versus a smaller screen so cutting up stock wont do it for me, i was almost thinking about making one out of sheet metal and painting it

Comment

Slicey slicey.

Comment

Originally posted by pnkrckr0915 View Post
              1990 600 and id like a larger screen versus a smaller screen so cutting up stock wont do it for me, i was almost thinking about making one out of sheet metal and painting it
              bad idea
              Thats like having a razor blade in front of you face when you ride

I know somone back home that lost their son because they had a metal windshield on his snowmobile. he wiped out and even with a piece of trim on the top it slashed his leg open and he died within minutes
              98 GSX750F
              95 Honda VT600 vlx
              08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

You could heat form a new windshield from clear plastic (think they are lexan?).

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

( i just took my windscreen and taped construction paper to the back side and traced the shape of the top and then took my template and measured how much i wanted to take of and taped it to the front side and used a jig saw and cut mine shorter about three inches and just take some smoothing sand paper to the cut)but since you want a bigger screen what i did wont help ya lol

Comment

Taller windscreen or bigger?

I have the Ninja 500EX on mine... its a low lower but wider and a lot longer then stock. best of all it looks killer
                    98 GSX750F
                    95 Honda VT600 vlx
                    08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Working...
                    X