No announcement yet.
X

30 min. Craigs list bike -got it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you decide to keep it, maybe you'd like it more with something like a trinity 520 Cheetah set up on it.
    John,
    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
    sigpic

Comment

i here you can run a tz-700 jugs up top

Comment

no idea about the TZ stuff, I just know the banshee's running the bigbore Trinity stuff are outragous in the dunes. Could probably at least double the power just by having it ported, then maybe add a 4 or 6 mil stroker crankshaft lol.
        John,
        sigpic

Comment

o.k. guys woke up today and knew that little 2 stroker was running through my head so was going for a ride at all costs .. yanked the carbs cause gas was overflowing . ripped into the vm28 mikunis and it was a bit dirty on one the other was not bad . went to the yamma shop and got new manifolds hooked it all up and fired on the 2 nd kick -once again smoke filled the air every like heaven sent .after 5 min. cleared up well and lowered the rpms . oiled the chain with trans fluid then maxium chain oil on the center stand and shifted gears . then took it for a ripp , boy the sound the little bike makes when you hit the pipe in above 5 rpms . got it up to 83 in 5 th gear hit 6 and said wow the rpms droped down . what a top end . this may get more saddel time then the kat or tripple

Comment

yeah I think 5k rpm is right about when the powervalves really start to come open on those. Sounds like it's a keeper.
            John,
            sigpic

Comment

i have a 2 into 1 intake ita a homade aluminum intake i dont have a carb because its still on my banshee i did run this intake for a little while before i actually got one made by trinity , ill check the shop to make sure i still have this but if i do your welcome to it for shipping costs if you want

Comment

hey thanks doomed preacher for that offer but gonig to keep it stock .. or till i blow it up , seems to run perfect now and will keep it that way ..thanks anyway bud

Comment

I've never had Ridelin before, but I think I need some now. Good job on getting her runnign though!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Got hit with bad news at the dmv $442 dollars of back fees . So i will take the bike to az. In bullhead city then get it transfered . They dont charge 4 years of back fess . Should be 60-100 bucks i do have a house at the river there .that much will cover the new tires bt-45 , rear brakes , and new handel bars the clubmans dont fit right .

Comment

H-2 that rocks! KR edition. A buddy of mine had one. Tiny tires but light as a ten speed.. PICS!!!!

Comment

this is the new summer ride to scare the ladies
                        Attached Files

Comment

sounds like your having a good time with this! good luck with it!
                          '05 Katana 600
                          DnD Slip On

sigpic

Comment

Saw Wheat!!

Comment

Working...
                            X