X

My girlfriends wants to ride 2 up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUCKJFLOWERS View Post
    My wifes first ride on my motorcycle we got T-Boned by a SUV and it was his fault not mine. Luckly there were some other motorcyclist around and they told the cops what really happened because the guy lied to the cops. Make sure she knows all risk bucause i felt really really bad and now i will not ride with anyone on the back of my bike
    D@mn that sucks! Good thing there where other bikers around.
    Former Marine 3/97-3/01
    MOS 0161 Semper FI!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerbell View Post
      He is not her dad and she is not 5. Kids need protected...not adults (in this context).

Why do you guys (some, not all of you) thing we need to be "protected"? We are rational, thinking adults. The majority of us can take care of ourselves, just as the majority of the male population can take of themselves.

I understand what he said, that is why I told him to get her a bike of her own and some gear.

This should be about sharing an experience that she might enjoy. If he tells her no, she will most likely resent him for it and take it as a sign of him controlling her whether he is or not.

Well Sky...I'm getting the flame ...
      I have to comment tink.

We think you need protecting from yourselves. Because we get you into something and you get hurt you blame us when you had the opportunity the entire time to back out. That and well ALL women are crazy, and no you can't change that in my mind, not even with all the tea in China.

Comment

Working...
      X