• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FASHER View Post
    You have my condolences.....

Ditto - I'm praying for you.
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Life sometimes deals us crappy cards and it's how we deal with them that makes us stronger. Do what YOU feel is right for YOU . Take care of yourself. And condolences to everyone affected by the lost of your friend.
      Guylaine
      Try and keep up now

Comment

Originally posted by DreKat View Post
        sorry for your loss, we are all here for you.
        Ditto. My condolences to you, your friend's family and everyone else that has been effected by this tragedy.

Comment

Sorry for you losses,My sincerest condolences are sent to you and yours, God Bless! Stay safe!
          SAV

Head up, eyes open... always!!!
          Be... and be not afraid.

Comment

That's absolutely tragic. Be sure to stick around no matter what bike you find yourself riding when you reclaim your 2 wheeled freedom.
            Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

Sorry to hear about yours loss bro. I no its hard on you but you didnt have a say so in the matter. My wife lost her bro to on a bike about two years ago and she wanted me to give up something that i am passionate about and dont get me wronge it hurt me too. But if we can't do what we love to do then why live. And i am also a truck driver 18 wheeler and its crazy out there .Be safe and keep your head up I'll keep You in my prayers.
              When the Job and Wife gives U Hell take the Xtra long way to them

Comment

Sorry to hear of your losses, material things can be replaced, but a live can't!
                My condolances to friends and family!
                It's hairraising to read something like this!

Comment

That is terrible news to read. I'm very sorry for your loss.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

I aoplogize for the terrible news i brought you all. However, you have truly made this day even better. I won't say i've even come close to reclaiming my freedom, however i found out today that when my buddy left for the marines ( which happened right after the accident) he left me his bike to use as i saw fit. It isn't my kat, but the ride from the motorcycle shop to my garage today was the most liberating and wonderful ride i think i've ever had. You have no idea how greatful i am for everyones kindness. If i've learned anything though this incident, it is that kind and good people still do exist in this world.
                    Once again, thank you all for your kindness.
                    ~Fly On Bird Your Free At Last~

Comment

I feel greatly for you in this loss. Accept no blame for that in which you can have no fault. You will certainly have more difficult times with this before it gets better, but have faith that it will get better. Take care of yourself.
                      sigpic
                      1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

oh my...my condolences

Comment

Tragedy, seriously, my folks complain everytime i take the bike around them or on the road. I know how that is. Yet as a man of faith i truely belive that everything happens for a reason...we may not understand it at the time and it may hurt but we are only on this earth for a blink of an eye! My philosophy is WE ARE ALL BORN ONTO THIS EARTH..AND WE ALL DIE...THAT IS THE COMMON THREAD THAT BINDS US ALL. wHAT IS TRULLY IMPORTANT IS THE TIME SPENT INBETWEEN THOSE TWO POINTS..ITS IMPORTANT NO VITAL FOR YOU TO LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU SEE FIT.
                          pveity = 100%

Comment

thats horrible...sorry to hear about your losses... i honestly dont know what else to say other then keep your head up... you will get through everything.
                            sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                            k9 GSX-R 600
                            GO VOLS!

Comment

My condolences... Pegs Down Tomorrow for your friend : as many others have said, do whats right for you, you only get one shot, make the best of it and have fun.
                              Currently Riding:
                              1995 Katana 600
                              V&H Exhaust
                              Jet Kit

SOLD
                              2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
                              1987 XV700 Bobber
                              REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

sorry for your loss...there is so much to say. I don't know where to begin. Dewey Cox ( John C Reilly) said it best, "it's a beautiful ride". If we for one second hesitate living life to it's fullest we not only dishonor those that love us, but the ONE who created us. Ride and enjoy. It is what HE wants. He did not put us here to live afraid and in misery, but to love and LIVE every day like it was our last...for it may be. To your lost friend, "Fly on bird, you're free at last"....
                                Peace,
                                Dave F
                                Maryland,USA
                                '01 Flame red Aprilia Futura.... and all the non stock silliness that was surely inevitable
                                '93 Suzuki Katana 1100 Stg 1 and V&H pipe...( a very cool bike!)

" A man who does not follow his dreams...
                                might as well be a vegetable"
                                Burt Munro

Comment

Working...
                                X