This Kat's a blast !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarleyKat View Post
    Guys,
    Have at, you can't hurt my feelin's and I don't ride to please anyone but myself and the wife, if she's with me. I put 12K miles a year on the dresser and hope to put a bunch on the Kat. Like I said, they're both fun, just another type.....it's all good. If I could only afford a 30 year old 175cc on/off road, that's what I'd be ridin' !
    And by the way, once I get a little more comfortable around here, I'll be bustin' your balls right back ! Just don't wanna ruffle any feathers right now, I'm still at the "I need advice" part of this thing.
    Stay safe !
    Sounds like you'll fit right in here! Welcome to KR.
    Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

I like him already.
      2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
      BMC Notorious 918 HT
      2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

I had a 250 for 6 years and then a cruiser for 6 days, yes this thing does feel like a rocket compared to what im used to. I love my kat too. Rode it for the first time Sunday so I know just what you mean

Comment

I'm already trying to figure out what I want my 3rd bike to be......thinkin' a classic, something old.
          I love chrome like a fat kid loves cake !!!

2003 Harley Ultra ( I'm 49 years old ! )

1998 Kat GSX600F ( I'm 49 years young ! ) Gone, but never forgotten, great bike !!!

Comment

a nice old triumph bonneville.........
            Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

That or maybe an old Norton ! arh arh arh arh arh !!!!!
              I love chrome like a fat kid loves cake !!!

2003 Harley Ultra ( I'm 49 years old ! )

1998 Kat GSX600F ( I'm 49 years young ! ) Gone, but never forgotten, great bike !!!

Comment

Glad you like it! Welcome to KR!

Comment

Norton!!!! (Very Cool) I can get you hooked with a guy that is selling about 20 of his vintage bikes Nortons, triumph, bulltaco. You name it he will have it for sale I am sure.. Just hit me up I will P/M the Phone#

Glad you enjoy your Kat, I came from a cruizer and now have a 750 Kat.

Has been fun so far, 800 miles under my *** so far..

Eric
                  "I am not going faster officer, everyone else is going slower than I was"

Comment

Welcome to KR and congrats on the new ride!
                    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

3rd bike?.....dualsport
                      1999 220 KDX
                      2003 450 KTM
                      2003 Softail Std
                      2000 Katana 750
                      2004 ZZR1200

Comment

nah 3rd bike needs to be a suzuki rm 250 2 stroke , sure it wont hit anything ober 80 mph but that harley or cat wont catch 70 ft of air and land like its got airbags for suspension lol

Comment

Working...
                        X