X

small getoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small getoff

hey guys well sunday i lowsided my 99 750 and cracked the tail light starter cover and broke the left foot peg messed up the bar end but really other than that i think its ok a lil rash and i mean a lil but my question is...

i have been looking for a newer bike anyway so should i

a: just fix it and sell it

b: sell as is

c: part out

the part i hate the most is my rf1000 is tost and so is my joe rocket jacket but pants and gloves are fine ( top speed was about 40 )

How many miles are on it?
    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

knew i forgot somthing motor has 24xxx. tires ,chain rear brakes have 3xxx and front brakes have 5xx miles

Comment

can you post some pics of the damage? maybe we could get a better idea then. IMO...
        Godspeed
        CSBA #1167
        Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

ya i can do that its raining right now and my garage is dark so it will have to wait till it stops raining...

Comment

Working...
          X