X

Tmod rocks!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmod rocks!!!

I got some bent forks on ebay because that lazy pos didn't give me my damper rods back and I needed another set. I sent them to Tmod this time. I'm actually happy ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE didn't give me mine back, cause these are probably done better.

I spent like 10 minuets trying to find were the pre load holes were. The only way I can is if I shine a light down the tube and look inside. I can not tell from the outside. He also de burred the 2 extra 5/16" compression holes I added. Thanks a ton T, I couldn't do half the things I want to do on this project without your help.
    Those BTW are damper rods. That rod that in your forks to adjust the pre load, that's just an adjusting rod.
    Last edited by arsenic; 03-21-2009, 09:56 PM.

Great to hear, good job T
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

Awesome! Glad you've found someone reputable to work with! Good job T!
      02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
      90 GSXR 750/1216
      96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
      87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
      sigpic

Comment

You got a "before" type of pic for us? What kind of metal is the rod made of?

Comment

it's far too heavy to be aluminum I'm guessing steel. I don't have a magnet handy.

Comment

Very nice!! Good job T!!

Comment

Hey Chris, are you able to post side by side comparo-pics, and point to where you drilled holes, and give measurements? It would make it ever so easy for me!

Or, if you don't have another set of damper rods to take a pic of, just point to the holes you drilled, and I will just compare my rods to your pics and diagrams.

Comment

use the hole that already there as the BOTTOM hole, NOT the center hole, the BOTTOM
                this image is in the emulator tuning instructions. That's were I took it from. It's 6 pages, they do not leave you guessing.
                Last edited by arsenic; 03-22-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Looking good..... Glad you got squared away finally.
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Now I need to find out if my kat forks are any different than my GSXR forks!

Comment

uuummm...yeah

Comment

Working...
                      X