First ride of the season

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First ride of the season

Hurray, had the first ride of the season today

Took the bike down to the local gas station to get the correct pressure in the tires.
    Could really feel the difference after, guess the loose a bit of pressure during the winter.

Feels great to have her back on the road.
    I'm still doing some paint work on the fairings so had to ride naked today (bike, not me).

As a consequence I had to ride without front turn signals.
    About half way through my short trip I passed a police control, but luckily the were on the other side of the road so they did not stop me.
    Could have cost me some $$ i guess.

Finally after a looooong winter I look forward to many nice rides this summer.
    2002 GSXF 750

SWEET!!! Glad you where able to get out.
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

That's always a good feeling
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by yngveny View Post
          As a consequence I had to ride without front turn signals.
          About half way through my short trip I passed a police control, but luckily the were on the other side of the road so they did not stop me.
          Could have cost me some $$ i guess.
          Here in Ontario you can get away with hand signals.

Congrats on the first ride... I'm still waiting for mine!
          My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

I just got my first ride in of the season as well. Went to work and back. It was a bit cooler than I expected, but that just helps wake you up. Its that time of year. Be safe and keep it upright.
            "Don't mess with a nation, that needs medication"- Christopher Titus-

Comment

Maybe next year my bike will actually be assembled when the nice weather rolls around. Not likely though...
              My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

congrats!
                sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                k9 GSX-R 600
                GO VOLS!

Comment

First ride ever!!

Excellent, I was able to go out for the first ride this year as well too 2 days ago. It was also my first ride ever and it was awesome. Very comfortable ride and plenty of power to me grinning for days. After that little tease all I want to do now is ride, but unforetunately we have a blizzard comi2ng in today so that will have to wait... Happy rippin everyone..

Comment

Working...
                  X