X

gxsf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gxsf

does anyone know were i can get the gsxf decal for my 06 750 katana.Im not talking about a sticker which goes on both side ferings on bike,i saw this on you tube bike looked clean THANKS

there are a few Kats around here that have them, Im sure someone here can point you in the right direction.

Comment

It is my understanding that you are out of luck. From what I have heard these were only available on Kats sold in Europe and Australia and a member here used his network of friends around the world to contact these foreign dealerships. If my memory is correct, you can only find "lefts" (since the right is more likely to become damaged).

Another member here (Shifty I believe) makes quality looking stickers in essentially any color you want. Not quite the raised decal, but still sharp looking.
      -2000 "750"

Comment

They should be available here in Europe.
        I bought a new one last year in Holland (right side).
        The image in my signature is actually a scan of the decal (downsized).

If you want I check some prices locally, think I payed about 35€.
        Would be happy to buy them and ship to you if you are interested.
        2002 GSXF 750

Comment

i bought a new one last year from my local dealer. it was £23 in the U.K so i think this would be around $36 U.S.D but this is the problem with the dealers they can and do charge silly money for items.

Comment

CP had some .....you might PM him.
            This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
            BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by FASHER View Post
              CP had some .....you might PM him.
              Had, past tense.
              I can't seem to source them any more through Australia (one side only, other side indefinite back-order), Germany (indefinite back-order), or the UK (back-ordered)

If our member in Holland can get them for 35 Euros a side, go for it!

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet

__________________________________________________ ________
              CyberPoet's Katana Maintence and Upgrade Parts Offerings
              The Best Metal Steel Aluminum Motorcycle Tire Valves in the World, plus lots of motorcycle & Katana (GSX600F / GSX750F) specific help files.
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Like andybar4 said you can still get them here in the UK but sometimes for silly money.

I can try get them for you if you are interested, let me know as I'm also waiting for the Kawi ones.

Tok

Comment

Working...
                X