X

Ebay killed the RF900 shock experiment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay killed the RF900 shock experiment

well i really liked the RF900 shock - too soft for my style of riding but a new spring & a recharge would fix that ( that and $150-$200 ).

but Ebay caught my eye again. from Ohlins USA - brand new with warranty !

$305 ! not a bad deal.

tim

I hate you Tim. I'm running a Bandit one soon, and we'll see how it'll act.

Comment

I am running a 00 GSXR 750 rear shock. I will let you know how it rides as soon as I get everything else back together and running again.
      If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

You have been saying that for a month JP!

Nice shock!
        Ron
        MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Same one I bought. I love it.
          Bike is sold

Comment

Wow, great find!!
            -Steve

Comment

$305 for a Ohlin is awesome!!! good find Trinc
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Now I've got 'em and am blowing them out at $295 + S&H. That is my cost, so if you want one, PM ME...

Cheers
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

[edit] oops - i'll answer the question: i e-mailed mike asking if he's going to blow out any more or if it's possible to do a direct buy.

Comment

Originally posted by trinc
                    [edit] oops - i'll answer the question: i e-mailed mike asking if he's going to blow out any more or if it's possible to do a direct buy.
                    Got 'em

Cheers
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

There's been a couple of them on eBay recently. They go off like firecrackers though. This 305 auction was at 150 with 30 minutes to go... I took it to 250, and someone else faught trinc to get to 305.

But a week or two ago there was the same shock, and it went for around the same mark.

Comment

Originally posted by meanstrk
                        You have been saying that for a month JP!

Nice shock!
                        I know, I'm still figuring out how to prop the rear up. (+ laziness)

Comment

Originally posted by theKM
                          There's been a couple of them on eBay recently. They go off like firecrackers though. This 305 auction was at 150 with 30 minutes to go... I took it to 250, and someone else faught trinc to get to 305.

But a week or two ago there was the same shock, and it went for around the same mark.
                          spedee got one of them & someone else got a buy it now for $300 !

tim

Comment

I bought the first one a month ago. Never knew they had more. Here in Canada that shock is $1000 cdn. I bought mine for $411 US / $510 cdn.
                            A great deal and worth every penny.
                            Bike is sold

Comment

you guys are lucky. i have to settle for a koni.....unless any of you know if any of the bikes listed will swap with the 1100 kat.
                              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X