Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck man! hope everything goes well
    Hello World.

Comment

Awww Man!! Good luck luck and I hope yo have a speedy recovery.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Take care of yourself)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*Big hugs*
      KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

If you have to wear a cast, see if they can put it in a bend, so you can still ride.

Just a idea.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

one time i was rounding 3rd and home plate was within view...well...i started getting a cramp and had to stop....man was she ticked off. she complained that i got her all hot and bothered and had to quit. OH WELL. life sucks. hope you get better soon.

www.vwvortex.com
          I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
          Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, you're going to miss your bike, just good look man and stick to your rehab.
            Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

oh man that really sux. Im sorry for ya dude. But here's to a successful surgery and quick recovery!

And atlest you were safe!

Comment

Hope ya heal fast, good luck
                R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Thanks everyone for your responses.... Yes Blue I will be having the summer off from work but damn it I wish I could be at least able to ride some... I'll give you guys and gals a litlle update now that I am out of my drug stupor....Lou, I am in a full cast from my ankle to the top of my thigh and the doctor did not give it any angle for riding... ....The repair went well, two hours of surgery.... The muscle had to be re-attached to the knee.... The doctor says that it looks like about 16 weeks for recovery...I do not suggest anyone to have this injury.... very painful after surgery.... thank god for good painkillas..... Well one thing good about my recovery time is that I can spend even more time on Katriders without my wife complaining....lol....THANKS AGAIN EVERONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Comment

If your wife rides,have someone fit a sidecar to your Kat, may look a little odd,but hey,at least you can get out there .On second thoughts,i remember the pain i was in when i tore my knee,best take it easy,good luck on your recovery.When did they say you will start physical therapy?i don't remember exactly how long i was in the cast,i do remember my therapist,what a knockout, she wasn't hard to look at ,i think she enjoyed putting me through pain a little too much,woman!!! keep us updated,glad the surgery went well.
                    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Sorry to hear about this. Glad to hear that you made it through surgery okay. Now we just gotta get ya thru the next four months.
                      Keith Paton
                      Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
                      13 GSXR750

Comment

Glad ur on the road to recovery!

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie
                          i do remember my therapist,what a knockout, she wasn't hard to look at ,i think she enjoyed putting me through pain a little too much,woman!!! keep us updated,glad the surgery went well.
                          I enjoy putting you through pain too.
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                          X