on the lookout for a new bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevnmd
    replied
    The 600RR will run circles round a Kat 750... So would an F4i, and and F4i is more comfy than an RR.

Are you looking for a better handling bike? Looking for just something newer with more oomph? What do YOU want from your next machine?

Leave a comment:

• biker0099
    replied
    im 6ft 185 lbs.

Leave a comment:

• SweetLou
    replied
    I have a buddy that has a 600RR and he loves it. very quick and nimble. How big are you though? The 600 is kinda tiny.

Leave a comment:

• md86
    replied
    Um , the 600 RR will have MORE power AND less weight than your Kat , so it'll go MUCH faster . Yeah , plenty of bike . Prolly not the most comfy , though ...

Leave a comment:

• biker0099
    started a topic on the lookout for a new bike

on the lookout for a new bike

I have owned a 96 katana 750 for a few years now, love the bike. it's been great for commuting etc. But I find myself wanting something that is more nimble and has more ballz, I went to the local dealership and looked a HONDA CBR600RR and the 900RR. does anyone have an opinion on those two?. since I'm coming from a 750, I'm worried that I'll be downgraded on the power. and the bike is 8 thou, so its not like i can just return it. and they also wont let you test ride. which i think is BS. so i have to rely on opinion. think the 600rr would be enough, or should i go for the 900RR for the simple fact that its a 900cc bike.
Working...
X