Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Kawa's new ER6 (Suzuki B-King Revisited?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawa's new ER6 (Suzuki B-King Revisited?)

650cc from what I understand.

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

I don't like it .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

i like it.....and it looks like it would be somewhat comfortable. too bad it is so small though.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

kind of ugly don't you think?

Comment

I like it. It's different, that's a good thing in my book.

btw... http://www.katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8327

Comment

I think it would probably make an excellent commuter, especially for short-runs. Parallel twins are nimble and usually pretty quick, offering many advantages of V-twins with packaging advantages of forward-slanted traverse engines. I'm not sure if I would call it pretty (nah!), but for a run over to blockbuster or for the gf to run over to campus, it looks like it might be a blast

Sorry about the reposting -- I didn't see the other thread...

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

West of Germany
                greetz Carsten

Comment

I think its time for Kawasaki to retire the old (really old) EX/Ninja 500 in its roll as begginers bike. This could be an option.
                  D&K

Comment

I think it's awesome looking.. Looks like a great bike!
                    -Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Dogs&Kats
                      I think its time for Kawasaki to retire the old (really old) EX/Ninja 500 in its roll as begginers bike. This could be an option.
                      you hush about my 1st bike now, ive had my lil' ninja 500 for bout 4 yrs and havent had any major mechanical problems yet (knocks on wood) and thats even after i put it under a guardrail. it is just so dang small
                      a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
                      so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogs&Kats
                        See, I highly disagree with that statement. Maybe they need to do a make over on it, a redesign (something other than the ER-5, which is less instead of more than the Ninja500)... but I think there really is a need in this country for competitors to the GS500F -- something sporty, small and street with at least a partial fairing at or under 500cc's for the first year riders, the light of mass (my gf weighs in under 120), and the shorter riders that is a good beginner's scratcher/in-town or around-campus commuter.

What I would love to see is a new Ninja 500 that's fuel injected and maybe has an aluminum frame... But info from the US Kawasaki media site says don't expect any changes for '06 on the Ninja 500 -- colors will be Kawa lime green + ebony, and a new (revamped?) Candy Red + ebony.

Cheers
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                          ...but I think there really is a need in this country for competitors to the GS500F -- something sporty, small and street with at least a partial fairing at or under 500cc's for the first year riders
                          I agree. We just bought a GS500F for my wife, and I can't help but find myself sneaking it out for quick jaunts around the neighborhood when she's not looking, it's just so much fun! This really is an overlooked part of the market that I would love to see other companies expand on.

I see this E6 (if it actually shows up in the showrooms) as being the first real competition to the SV. I look forward to hearing reports on it. I agree that it would be a great around-town, fun bike. (I'm starting to appreciate the looks of the semi, and totally naked bikes more and more!

Comment

Nothing against ex500's. Actually I owned two of them in El Salvador. But the looks has to change.

BTW. Mine in "avocado" green, please

D&K

Comment

I say they should raise up the front end a bit and put on a raised front fender and go for that dual-sport/supermotard look.

Comment

Working...
                              X