Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

whats the fugliest bike you've ever seen ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the fugliest bike you've ever seen ?

We've all been riding along or driving in our cars and everynow and then u come across a bike that just makes you and wonder WTF were they thinking ??

The following arent ones Ive actually seen up close, but I found these pics and just had to share them.

yeah, its a Kat, so that part is cool..and the work they've put into her is something to marvel at ..but, uh, no thanks on the whole barbie scheme here.

and this one too.. uumm, uuhh, yeah.. credit him for his showing his pride and dedication to God, ..but the pink, no thanks..

The weirdest thing I saw up close, was during hog rally weekend here in town a few years ago..this dude had a baby blue harley dresser, w/ pink flowers all over it, and some stuffed animal kittens strapped to the back of his luggage. I was driving at the time and didnt have my camera..but those visions, i just cant seem to get rid of them!!

Now i dont have a pic of this one, i didnt have a pic phone at the time, but i was at fry's electronics and when i came back out and walked ot my bike , i noticed a black bike next to mine.

Well this wasnt your ordinary bike or ANYTHING for that matter. Just picture this ; a BMW police bike that looks like it came out of the MAD MAX era. It had sheet metal bent and shaped to look like panels around the front and side fairing.All riveted. Black corugated garden drain pipe, 3'' thick, running though the front panels of the front of the bike to basically where his knees were while riding, ventilation , i dont know. The windshield was made from sheet metal too, paint flat black. i just couldnt believe it. Looks like something a 10yr old kid would do to a big wheels , to make it look cool .

I was just about to take off when i saw who was riding this thing. He HAD to be at leas 75years old. I kidd you not. I swear to god i wish i had a camera. He got on it and looked at me and said " Great to ride Eh ? " i just replied " uh sure is".
    " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

now I love my kat but that one is ummmm ..... well different and not in the best way but after all it is the owner who admires this bike and it is custom in its own way so I say it's not that bad
        Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

awe, comon Thom, u dont like that ?

Comment

Wheres the fur bike? I know it was killed in the forward flip, that thing was atrocious! Without a doubt, the ugliest bike I have ever seen.
            2000 Kat 600
            "Fast Blue"
            Pic in Profile

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
              awe, comon Thom, u dont like that ?
              You are right, I don't like it. As for the fur bike, I deleted the blue Kat fur bike from my files LMAO
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

With the very public love/late relationships around here, I would have thought that someone would have posted in by now with... "Range's"!

Comment

Originally posted by theKM
                  With the very public love/late relationships around here, I would have thought that someone would have posted in by now with... "Range's"!
                  Got to love Rages ride it's RED!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by theKM
                    Got to love Range's ride it's RED!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

red just means he has no imagination! :mrgreen:

Comment

The KTM 950 is likely a great bike but I can't stand the way it looks....

Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

It's not Red?
                          Bike is sold

Comment

Comment

Hey , I think I saw that one just down the road a couple weekd ago ! It's the same guy I bought my Kat from ! Poor GSXR , what a shame .
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                              X